Have you streamed a program on Disney+, caught the latest binge-worthy series on Hulu, or tuned in for NFL highlights on social media? If the answer is yes, you have already benefitted from Conviva’s technology.
At Conviva, we create the technologies and standards driving industry transformation and streaming media growth worldwide. It’s not about the data, it’s about what you do with it. As the leader in global streaming media intelligence, Conviva measures in excess of 500 million unique viewers watching 150 billion streams per year with 1.5 trillion real-time transactions per day across more than 180 countries. Our platform and products are designed to deliver the real-time, cross-screen, integrated insights our customers need to understand their business and focus on what matters. Join us as we make streaming better.
You will be responsible for driving Product Marketing activities for Conviva’s flagship application, Experience Insights. Working closely with Conviva’s product, marketing, and sales teams, you will craft and evangelize unique stories around the most trusted streaming intelligence platform. You will become the subject matter expert in the Conviva solutions you represent and will develop a deep understanding of customer needs and the problem sets we solve for. This is an exciting opportunity to join an industry-leading team in a fast-paced environment working with some of the world’s most recognizable media companies.
What you get to do:
- Produce creative and compelling customer-facing content including presentations, web content, demos, videos, white papers, and more.
- Develop differentiated persona-based product positioning and messaging informed by market insights, competitor analysis, customer research, and product awareness.
- Partner with product managers, field sales, and channel teams to identify, recommend, and execute content, campaigns, and programs that drive revenue and deliver on business objectives.
- Be an external and internal thought leader on the industry by contributing regularly to Conviva’s blog, webinars, and delivering engaging presentations (in-person or online) showcasing how our platform solves real customer problems.
- Collaborate with product leaders, sales teams, and solution consultants to produce data-driven case studies and customer stories.
- Partner with growth marketing and demand gen teams to define and execute pipeline generation programs with supporting messaging and content.
What you bring to the role:
- 3+ years in product marketing in a fast-paced B2B SaaS environment. Experience with enterprise analytics, monitoring, or video platforms is a plus.
- Top-notch writing & communication skills.
- You are a self-starter, detail-oriented, with impeccable project management and execution skills.
- Proven track record crafting compelling messaging and positioning for software products.
- Experienced with developing and executing product marketing strategies that drive product adoption, cross-selling, and upselling.
- Analytical, data-driven mindset with proven ability to use research and data to inform decisions and recommendations.
- Experience with customer segmentation, market & competitor analysis, and developing go-to-market launch plans.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
Conviva is the leader in streaming media intelligence, powered by its real-time platform. More than 250 industry leaders and brands – including CBS, CCTV, Cirque Du Soleil, DAZN, Disney+, HBO, Hulu, Sky, Sling TV, TED, Univision, and WarnerMedia – rely on Conviva to maximize their consumer engagement, deliver the quality experiences viewers expect and drive revenue growth. With a global footprint of more than 500 million unique viewers watching 150 billion streams per year across 3 billion applications streaming on devices, Conviva offers streaming providers unmatched scale for continuous video measurement, intelligence and benchmarking across every stream, every screen, every second. Conviva is privately held and headquartered in Silicon Valley, California, with offices around the world.