We are looking for a savvy and innovative Product Marketing Manager with a unique combination of knowledge, experience and proven success to contribute to the growth of our CCH® Tagetik planning solutions including financial planning & analysis (FP&A) and supply chain planning (SCP) expert solutions.
We seek a person who thrives in a dynamic, rapidly changing and global work environment. Who doesn't shy away from new challenges and high expectations; rather, someone who takes the challenge head-on and drives the global marketing team and sales force by producing compelling content, collateral, and positioning; who continuously monitors market and competitive intelligence, tracks market trends and anticipates buyer needs and behavior.
We operate on a global scale with direct and indirect marketing operations around the world and we continue to expand across regions and product capabilities. This means our international marketing team is flexible, multi-cultural and extends beyond 9-to-5 work hours in order to collaborate with our peers across multiple time zones.
Apply if you're passionate, innovative and creative with strong product marketing skills including:
- Value-based messaging and positioning
- Content creation and marketing
- Sales enablement
- Market and competitive intelligence
- Analyst relations
- Global communications
DUTIES & RESPONSIBLITIES
- Develop messaging and positioning for our products, working closely with product management to translate product capabilities and features into benefits and value-statements for customers
- Collaborate with the product management and the Competitive Intelligence team to perform market research to influence future product direction
- Coordinate with analysts and thought leaders to share strategy and discuss market trends
- Drive new products launches and releases and manage go-to-market execution
- Develop the sales tools that support the selling process including sales kits and sales training programs
- Develop new marketing collateral for a variety of purposes including web and social media content, trade shows, PR, and launch communications and events for both internal and external audiences
- Receives work assignments from Product Marketing Director based on current needs to support marketing strategy and tactical execution of marketing and sales enablement plans
Education: Bachelor’s degree in marketing, finance, business or related; or relevant equivalent experience.
- 5+ years related experience in product marketing/product management and/or strategic marketing
- Project management skills and proven ability to influence cross-functional teams
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Pragmatic Marketing certification preferred
- Able to convert feature/function into positioning and differentiation
- Understanding/experience with CPM processes, preferably budgeting and planning
TRAVEL: Approximately 20% travel, international travel possible