Product Marketing Manager
MXSalt Lake City6M ago
We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager to use their expertise to make an immediate impact for our rapidly-growing B2B solutions. The ideal candidate will take ownership for marketing a set of products or a segment, define the standard of excellence, and drive execution for these products. We're looking for a team player who thrives in a fast-paced startup environment and has a strong belief in the power of data to transform people's financial lives.
You will get to…
- Demonstrate your extremely strong skills in developing, positioning and messaging that resonates with our target audiences
- Use your collaborative personality to work with product to distill key functionality and benefits into core marketing messages
- Work with Product, Sales and Marketing to effectively match prospect pain points with compelling messages that are converted into sales tools
- Be involved with a competitive marketing experience to reposition competitors in the mind of prospects and grow market share.
- Use your creativity by creating and curating tools for the MX sales team including case studies, sales collateral, product & solution collateral.
- Your expert skills at designing optimal go-to-market plan for enterprise B2B SaaS products
- Define and execute world class product launches
You will do it using…
- Your 5+ years of experience in B2B product marketing,
- Your experience high growth SaaS companies that target Enterprise accounts.
- Your demonstrated ability in launching and growing innovative technology products
- You are an excellent communicator who can make any software feature sound interesting
- You make and meet your commitments
- You are scrappy and entrepreneurial, you are willing to roll up your sleeves
- Your experience with the financial industry and with software companies would be a major advantage.
- You are a driven, self-starter who thrives on owning product marketing and driving big result
You will fit in by…
- Thinking like an owner
- Communicating with honesty, candor, and respect
You will love it because…
- You are helping to build and support the mission of MX
- You will collaborate with other incredible minds
- You will be rewarded and recognized for your high-caliber work
- You will enjoy autonomy
- Being resourceful
- Using common sense
- Putting ego aside and exhibiting a genuine desire to build
MX is an equal opportunity employer. We particularly welcome applications from veterans and military spouses. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.