Product Marketing Manager
GuidelineSan Mateo, CA1Y ago
Guideline is looking for a Product Marketing Manager to join the Marketing team.
What will you be working on?
We’re looking for a Product Marketing Manager to lead Guideline’s go-to-market strategy for our retirement products. You’ll own positioning and messaging, launch plans, and competitive research and you’ll work cross-functionally with product, sales, and growth marketing to drive demand and engagement for our products and services.
- Define Guideline products’ positioning and messaging across various customer segments, personas, and verticals through qualitative and quantitative research into prospects and customers
- Work with cross-functional teams, including product, direct sales, channel sales, and design to create effective messaging and positioning that will drive programs and content creation
- Support go-to-market planning and execution including the development of channel and direct sales tools, sales training and enablement, marketing campaign assets, and customer adoption assets
- Create blog posts, sales enablement content, and web copy for new product launches
- Partner with content marketing to ensure sales has the collateral they need to close new business and drive expansion revenue
- Collaborate with growth marketing on campaign content and to measure the success of launches and campaigns
- Drive programs aligned to strategic initiatives by influencing others, setting clear team deliverables, project managing cross-functional teams, and executing to drive results
- Lead product launches of major releases by partnering closely with cross-functional teams.
- Own win/loss data metrics and analysis to inform overall marketing strategy. Types of analysis includes market analysis, pipeline analysis, customer usage analysis, and more
The Marketing team is a small but mighty crew. We have the exciting job of growing Guideline into the de facto 401(k) choice for small businesses. The team takes a data driven approach to identify the most effective marketing channels and campaigns. We pride ourselves on test and learn strategies to increase the client base. The team is creative, nimble and passionate about helping Americans save for retirement.
- 5+ years of professional experience in product marketing
- Experience in Saas and/or fintech
- Experience working with cross-functional teams including product and sales teams
- Passion and ability to work well in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Marketing generalist with a deep understanding of marketing channels and how to communicate our audience across these channels
- Cross-functional mindset and deep experience working with product teams to understand the market and define requirements and plan product launches
- Startup experience helpful
What is Guideline?
At Guideline, we’re helping people save for a better future. Guideline is the only 401(k) provider that doesn’t charge participants any fees on investments, regardless of the value of their assets or retirement account balance. And for employers, Guideline charges a low, flat rate fee per participant, in contrast to the asset-based fee model predominant in the industry.
With over 8,000 clients and hundreds of millions of dollars in assets under management, in just a couple of years of operations, we’re well on our way to making smart retirement planning easy for everyone.
We have raised $59M to date with top-tier investors.
- Flexible Vacation Policy
- 401(k) Matching
- 100% coverage of Health / Vision / Dental
- Generous parental leave policy
- Daily lunch
- Commuter benefit
Guideline provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.