Become a Product Marketing Manager for Bloomreach! Help us go-to-market with the latest innovations in our industry leading Search and Merchandising solution — Bloomreach Discovery. Working in one of our U.S. or European offices or from home on a full-time basis, you will be a core part of the Product team.
As a Product Marketing Manager, you will support the go-to-market for Bloomreach Discovery, one of our three core product pillars. The customer experience, martech, and digital commerce industry is exploding due to the demands from COVID, and the status quo for businesses is changing rapidly. Fortunately, Bloomreach has an end-to-end product offering for brands that want to deliver personalized customer experiences with a laser focus on e-commerce.
You will work with the product marketing lead for Bloomreach Discovery as well as work directly with a strong product management team on feature launches and market research.
Your job will be to:
- Understand the market and the buyer
- Execute on the go-to-market strategy
- Enable the field team to succeed
1. Understand the market and the buyer
- Deeply understand market problems in order to support messaging and positioning for frequent feature launches.
- Act as the point person for sales & marketing on product-related questions.
- Research the competitive landscape and build competitive collateral.
- Be knowledgeable about Bloomreach products and assist in developing marketing material (e.g. demo scripts, blogs, etc.) to articulate our value to prospective customers, partners, and analysts.
2. Execute on the go-to-market strategy
- Launch new features and position with prospects and customers.
- Work with the product team to achieve specific goals for launches.
- Provide guidance on positioning and thought leadership to the content team.
- Work with the marketing/demand gen team to promote Discovery.
3. Enable the field team to succeed and participate in customer meetings
- Help our field teams tell the story of product discovery with illustrative use cases and sales material.
- Develop tools to increase sales effectiveness (e.g. x-pagers, pitch decks, trainings, etc) and support the Sales Enablement team.
- Assist in market problems research through customer interviews and analyst inquiries.
Your success story will be:
- In 30 days, you will understand our current product and the competitive landscape.
- In 90 days, you will meet cross-functional stakeholders, support product launches, and assist in customer research interviews.
- In 180 days, you will lead your own customer interviews and help with C-suite presentations on trends in market problems.
- In 210 days, you will take ownership of your own launches and work with internal stakeholders to determine combined goals.
You have the following experience and qualities:
- Professional — experience in B2C e-commerce and high technical aptitude. Bonus for search & merchandising experience or B2B e-commerce experience. Customer-focused.
- Personal — motivation, independence, organization, and the soft skills to work with a truly global team.
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in Product Marketing, Marketing, Product Management, or Customer Success roles.
- Aptitude for story telling and communicating technical concepts to others in a simple way.
- Great communication and writing skills. Public speaking experience is a plus.
- Experience with search, merchandising, and recommendations technology or experience as a user of similar technology is a plus
- Technical proficiency a plus (e.g. marketing to IT, experience in IT or development)
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration, or technical field
- Ability to work with a worldwide team (team members in Bangalore, TX, CA, CO, WA, London, Amsterdam, and Bratislava).
- Hunger to win. Outcome-driven, not task-driven.
- A little bit of humor and nerdiness will help you fit right in.
Excited? Join us and transform the future of commerce experiences.
Bloomreach is the world’s #1 Commerce Experience Cloud, empowering brands to deliver customer journeys so personalized, they feel like magic. It offers a suite of products that drive true personalization and digital commerce growth, including: Discovery, offering AI-driven search, merchandising, and recs; Content, offering a headless CMS; and Engagement, offering a leading CDP and marketing automation solutions. Together, these solutions combine the power of unified customer and product data with the speed and scale of AI-optimization, enabling revenue-driving digital commerce experiences that convert on any channel and every journey. Bloomreach serves over 850 global brands including Albertsons, Bosch, Puma, FC Bayern München, and Marks & Spencer. For more information, visit Bloomreach.com.
Regional benefits - UK:
- Personal pension contribution by Bloomreach
- MyEva — online financial expert tool at your disposal
- Access to private hospitals with reduced wait times
- Income protection in case of long-term illness or injury
Regional benefits - US:
- Health care including medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k Plan with employer contribution
Regional benefits - Central Europe + Germany:
- Monthly lunch entitlement up to 110€ per month
- Pension scheme or health insurance depending on region