Product Marketing Manager @Digit, B2C Fintech Series C
DigitSan Francisco14d ago
Digit is the smartest way for anyone to prepare financially for life's needs, wants, surprises and dreams, without changing their daily behavior. This is important because managing personal finances is hard. 65% of Americans couldn’t come up with $2,000 in the event of an emergency. National credit card debt is at a record high of over $1 trillion. Our mission is to make financial health effortless for everyone.
We are looking for a Growth Product Marketing Manager and a Core Product Marketing Manager to play a pivotal role in shaping the Digit member experience. Both roles will have a wide scope of influence with high visibility, and will have the opportunity to work closely with cross-functional partners as well as potentially manage other Product Marketers as the team grows. Strong candidates will be curious, empathetic, data-driven and passionate about understanding and representing the member voice. Both roles will report to our Head of Product Marketing, based in San Francisco, CA.
If you're passionate about making a meaningful difference in people's lives in partnership with a smart, driven and fun-loving team, we're excited to meet you!
Here are some ways you will make an impact:
- Drive member insight & empathy: Be the voice and expert of our members, and be a cross-functional partner in driving research and gathering insights on member’s needs, attitudes and behaviors
- Define positioning & messaging: Shape the product narrative and drive messaging across product and marketing channels, based on member insights as well as competitive research, with alignment from key stakeholders
- Lead go-to-markets: Define and execute go-to-market strategies across channels, that drive business metrics, including marketing campaigns on owned channels (e.g. SMS, push, email)
- Build member-focused products: Partner with Product, Engineering, Design to shape new product experiences and optimize existing experiences throughout the member journey
- Drive product growth and retention: Develop and implement data-driven lifecycle marketing strategies across owned channels (e.g. SMS, push, email) and optimize the marketing programs with continuous testing
Are you the candidate we are looking for?
- Strong Product Marketing experience, with deeply rooted empathy for the consumer
- Analytical thinker and experience in data-driven marketing
- Naturally curious, and capable of seeking information, solving problems, organizing resources, and delivering results in dynamic situations independently
- Motivated to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to collaborate and work cross-functionally
- Experience developing and executing go-to-market launches
- Experience working with growth-related projects or teams
(Note, these really are “nice-to-haves”. It's completely possible that you don't have any of these and are still a great fit for the team)
- Experience in lifecycle marketing or strategy consulting
- Experience at a large consumer company and/or fast-growing startup
- Experience conducting qualitative and quantitative user, competitive and market research
What we offer you:
- Competitive salary and stock options
- 100% paid health, vision and dental coverage
- 18 weeks parental leave
- Fertility benefits
- Commuter and wellness benefits
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Flexible work-from-home
- Catered lunches with unlimited snacks and drinks