Product Marketing Manager
We’re looking for a Product Marketing Manager. It’s an on-site opportunity in Williamsburg in Brooklyn. It’s a brand new position on our org chart. If you’re an experienced Product Marketer, this is O-P-P-O-R-T-U-N-I-T-Y in ALL CAPS. Why? Because you’ll own the function and will have tons of autonomy to make a plan and execute against your goals and objectives.
Since launching in March 2015, we’ve continually iterated our SaaS platform into a powerful recruiting platform for companies of all sizes and industries. By prioritizing ease-of-use and intuitiveness at every stage of product development, we’ve earned glowing customer praise—feedback such as “the iPhone of recruiting” and “life-changing”—while also earning the recognition of UX experts via the industry’s UXie Awards program.
What you will be doing
Your primary role as Product Marketing Manager is to know our customers and prospects, and understand what distinguishes Comeet in a very crowded and noisy market. You will use this knowledge to effectively present our message, brand and benefits to prospects. The component tasks to accomplish this include:
- Create a product marketing plan encompassing strategy, tactical implementation and measurable objectives
- Manage the plan’s cross-functional implementation
- Execute new product launches and releases of existing products
- Market intelligence: Understand the HR tech space, the various categories and vendors
- Competitive intelligence: Become an expert on the recruiting technology sector, and our competitors and their respective strengths, positioning and Go-to-Market activities
- Customer intelligence: Get into the weeds of the target market by identifying and articulating who prospects are, how they buy and their key buying criteria
- Prospect intelligence: Tailor product messaging and manage product marketing activities that align with and support Comeet’s sales activities
- Manage internal communication to ensure Comeeters are current on product features, enhancements and launch schedules
- Partnerships: Pursue and establish business and technical relationships with complementary companies then collaborate with partners to activate and promote them
- Publicize the story of our product through internal and external communication
- Create product content such as announcements, case studies, videos, and webinars
What you bring:
- Minimum 3 years experience in B2B product marketing with a digital emphasis
- Marketing toolbox: Knowledge and experience in digital marketing, storytelling and project management
- Excellent writing, communication and presentation skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience conducting research and working with data to identify trends and generate insights
- Passion for hiring and building relationships between recruiters, managers and candidates
While not required, the following will score you additional points as a candidate:
- Degree in marketing
- Experience in HR or the recruiting tech industry
Why should you apply?
We’re a young company. We’re growing. Our business model is built on real revenue. We’re nice, considerate, down-to-earth and respectful people with high personal integrity and professional standards. While small, our marketing team is growing as our needs expand. This is a greenfield opportunity for you. Are you ready to seize it?