We are Skyflow, a Silicon Valley startup that has built the world’s first data privacy vault delivered as an API. Our mission is to transform how businesses handle and protect their users’ financial, healthcare, and personal information — the data that powers our digital economy. Inspired by the zero-trust data vaults that Apple and Netflix built to handle customer data, we've built a cloud-based vault that is available through a simple and elegant API. With Skyflow, developers can easily build best-of-breed data privacy, security, and compliance directly into their applications, the same way they use Stripe, Twilio, or Okta.
Skyflow is based in Palo Alto, California, with offices in Bangalore, India, and team members working from locations all around the world. If you want to work alongside former Executives and Leaders from companies like Salesforce, Google, Twilio, and Oracle, Come join us!
The product marketing team reports to the Head of Product Marketing, who reports directly to the CEO. The team is responsible for messaging the unique value of our product.
We are storytellers, highly collaborative, energizers with deep empathy for our customers, and we work cross-functionally with most areas of Skyflow.
We own a broad range of programs, from managing launches, product messaging, creating engaging content, providing market and competitive analysis, enabling the sales team, partnering with the broader marketing team, and helping shape the product to support target use cases.
- 3+ years experience in product marketing for B2B SaaS technology products.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to synthesize information from disparate sources into a cohesive narrative understood by a non-technical and technical audience.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment where you are continuously problem solving and looking for opportunities to improve processes and grow the business.
- You love being a market, customer, and product expert and can communicate the value of the product with confidence and to a variety of audiences.
- Ability to understand a highly-technical product.
- Own go-to-market launches, and deliver high-quality messaging that communicates the value of the product or feature.
- Work directly with our sales team to train, ensure consistent messaging, and developer sales enablement assets.
- Produce content for potential customers — blog posts, guides, training, and best practices.
- Work proactively to build a deep understanding of our market, customers, and products.
- Collaborate with sales, engineering, product management, and the rest of the marketing department.
- Seek improvements in the full customer journey from lead to prospect to customer to champion.
- Engage with customers in support of the above.
- Work from home expense (U.S., Canada, and Australia)
- Excellent Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance Options (Varies by Country)
- Vanguard 401k (U.S. Only)
- Very generous PTO
- Flexible Hours
- Generous Equity