Product Marketing Manager
Remote London, Greater London, England, United Kingdom
As a Product Marketing Manager reporting to the Digital Director, you’ll be responsible for developing the strategic and tactical marketing plans to launch, build and scale a new digital product, driving subscription revenue, retention, and brand awareness.
Working hand in hand with our product development and marketing teams, you will get under the skin of our target audiences, providing intelligence to build a marketing strategy and develop the product roadmap. The digital product has been created for those “new to licensing” and will take the form of an online learning platform.
- New product launch: Manage omni-channel marketing campaigns from concept to completion
- Positioning and messaging: Develop branding, value propositions, and messaging for key audience segments. Write engaging copy for all channels, and through the customer journey
- Product-focused content: Work with the rest of the team to create content that can be used within marketing campaigns.
- Analysis and optimisation: Measure and report on overall marketing effectiveness and ROI, identifying where campaigns can be optimised and tested. Provide regular reporting to leadership, marketing, sales, and clients on the progress of programs and campaigns
- Integrated marketing: Collaborate with the wider content and marketing teams on how the new product can be marketed through our existing products and channels
- Product Development: Contribute to the development of the product through insight and customer feedback
- Marketing and strategy ownership: Adhere to marketing budgets and maintain budget trackers
- Work with internal teams and external agencies to deliver digital marketing (PPC and SEO), PR and product/audience research
- Experience in a product marketing, SaaS marketing or subscription marketing role
- Experience with B2B marketing
- Exceptional communication skills, verbal and written. This is key to sharing insights, messaging, and positioning back to the company
- Proven experience with audience segmentation and digital pathways
- Excellent project management skills – deadline and target-driven and experience working in a fast-paced environment.
- Analyse customer journey and engagement data to maximise conversion rates
- Link customer experience feedback to product development
- ABM experience is a benefit
- Technology savvy. Able to quickly adapt and work with new technology solutions.
- Experience leveraging analytics for optimisation and performance
- Experience in a marketing automation tool (e.g Eloqua), CMS systems and analytics platforms
- A keen eye for design with experience using design tools to create marketing assets
- Unquenchable appetite to learn and develop
- Great team player
Alongside a competitive salary, Informa also offers the following employee benefits:
- 25 days paid holiday per year, and regional public holidays, you will also receive one day's paid leave for your birthday
- ShareMatchScheme: Informa's colleagues Share incentive plan matches every share purchased with two free shares
- Volunteer days: You are given permission to take 4 days off per year to volunteer with an approved scheme
- Learning & Development: Our learning team supports year-round development with face-to-face training, access to Linked-in Learning.
- Medical Insurance, we offer a comprehensive medical insurance package provide by a leading healthcare provider.