Product Marketing Manager
CybelAngelParis16 days ago
As a Product Marketing Manager, you'll be in charge of bringing to market innovative solutions of the CybelAngel Digital Risk Protection platform.
Your main missions will include:
- Participate in the definition of the Go-To-Market strategy for each new solution that you own (value proposition, persona definition, pricing strategy, business targets, …).
- Design relevant product marketing kits (Sales decks, Demos, Datasheets, blog articles, ROI calculators, ...) to support the Go-To-Market strategies.
- Support the Sales teams in reaching their business targets on your product lines.
- Assemble a launch calendar for each customer-facing feature or product impacting business outcomes.
- Coordinate the release with Marketing, Sales, and Product up until General Availability.
- Support the Demand Generation teams in their acquisition strategy (guidelines, presentations, announcements, …).
- Track Success of new Go-To-Markets along with Sales & Operations teams post-release.
Market & Competition
- Perform a continuous monitoring and analysis of market and competition.
- Collect actionable prospects and customers feedback from the Sales and Analyst teams that Product teams can leverage in the Product Roadmap.
- Become the "Voice of the Market" in the team.
- Participate in the team’s life and have fun!
- First experience as Product Marketing Manager in a B2B SaaS company.
- Graduate from a Business or Engineering school / MSc or MBA.
- English native or bilingual (spoken and written).
- Strong sense of organization and acute prioritization.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Excellent copywriting and storytelling skills.
- Excellent communication skills to understand, synthesize and explain complex problems in a simple way.
- Face-to-Face Customer interaction experience (Sales, Customer Success Management, Account Management)
- Previous experience in Cybersecurity