Great that you are here! This job posting is all about the Product Marketing role that you could take at tl;dv. Because our overall company culture is extremely important for us, please also have a look at our tl;dv Culture & Careers page 👨👩👧👦 🏳️🌈🌐
If you then like what you read - shoot over your application! We're looking for highly motivated team players to join our hungry squad!
tl;dv in a nutshell
- We are on the mission to enable people to organize work around life instead of life around work
- We put an end to meeting fatigue
- We are merging sync & async collaboration
- We offer stock options for every new member joining our close-knit team - all of us are entrepreneurs at heart!
- We are 100% remote
- We. Love. Marketing.
To get an idea of the brand that we are building, check out our Product Hunt launch video. Jack Nicholson will share with you how he thinks about meetings 🙅♂️😻
Now to Product Marketing at tl;dv
In today’s world, it’s no longer enough to build the best SaaS product. What makes the difference is how companies build products that market and speak for themselves.
At tl;dv we are 100% committed to building a product and brand that truly stands out. We like to go our own ways and develop a distinct tone of voice - like with our launch video that recently won Product Hunt’s Golden Kitty Awards for “Best Product Demo Video of the Year" 🏆
We also just hired an Instagram creator to explore new paths in B2B SaaS marketing 🪐
As our first Product Marketing Manager, you will unleash and empower tl;dv to sell itself through crisp & joyful strategic messaging and positioning at each stage of the customer journey.
You will be working closely with our CEO Rapha, our Design Lead Thalita, our Content Creator Tom and our Customer Success Hero Raquel on:
- Guiding the product vision and co-creating the go-to-market strategy to deliver business outcomes
- Communicating the benefits of features to our user segments, and enabling education, adoption, and conversion throughout the customer lifecycle
- Deeply understanding the market and tl;dv's target customers, including their motivations and pain points
- Launching new features across social media, e-mail, and in-app messaging
- Creating engaging content for social media, blog, website, investor presentations, and so much more
- Influencing the product roadmap leveraging market, customer, and competitor insights
Here is what we're looking for
- 3+ years of experience as a Product Marketing Manager in product-led growth organizations (B2C SaaS is a big plus)
- Exceptional written, verbal, and visual communication skills
- Witty/tongue-in-cheek tone of voice in long-form content (blog) and short-form content (social media). (well-versed meme submissions are a big plus)
- Experience with Mixpanel or any other product analytics tools
- You love turning complex concepts into simple, thoughtful, and compelling stories in a visual manner
- Experience with strategy development and long-term goal setting
- You are energized by collaborating with the founders, Product, and Customer Success
General personality traits important to us across the company
- You are passionate about the future of remote and async-first culture
- You care about the problem we're solving
- You love product-led growth
- You're able to navigate through ambiguity and thrive in early startups
- You're able to break goals into a clear roadmap with milestones
- You're independent and can manage your own workload (and our expectations)
- You're curious and creative
- You're looking outside the box and are passionate to improve other business areas at tl;dv
- You love personal growth!
- You have strong writing skills and are a pro-active communicator
- Kind and honest personality
- BYOW - bring your own weirdness 🥰
We offer a mix of Phantom Stock (0.1 - 0.3%) and competitive compensation for you. The rates are depending on your level of experience, but also the added value brought into the team! We like to focus on your trajectory, not your state. We believe that anyone with the right mindset and motivation can win against Goliath. As a consequence, were looking to promote from within.
To learn more about our culture and how we work as a team, check out our tl;dv Culture & Careers Page 👨👩👧👦 🏳️🌈🌐
Showing in your application that you've read our this page, will highly increase our likelihood to respond within a day 🙌