Product Marketing Manager - Customer Stories
SeismicSan Diego, Boston, San Francisco3d ago
Our sales and marketing teams help companies understand how Seismic can power collaboration internally through the use of content. We’re thoughtful and committed to telling the Seismic story, with the goal to ultimately help brands focus on enabling their go to market teams. In your role, you’ll be influential in spreading the word about our cutting edge technology and expanding our footprint.
We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager to take our customer story content to the next level. Seismic is a rapidly growing enterprise software firm, adding new name-brand customers on a seemingly daily basis. Working within the product marketing team, this person will tap into the incredible excitement our customers have for the benefits Seismic brings to them and lead the way in crafting customers’ success stories and tell them to the rest of the market.
What you’ll be doing:
- Lead all customer story content creation efforts, including case study creation, video testimonials, success statistics, quotes, blog posts, and more.
- Lead a consistent cadence of interactions and conversations with customers across Seismic’s many target industries to identify the best stories, and determine the best and most creative ways to tell those stories.
- Work closely with Seismic’s demand generation, product marketing, sales, and customer success teams to build story pipeline and deliver new assets.
- Collaborate with Customer Adoption team for Seismic’s annual customer conference, Seismic Shift—to identify strong customer stories to share and customers eligible for the Seismic Shift Awards for outstanding customer achievements.
- Enable the Seismic organization with the the status and growth of Seismic’s customer story efforts
- Maintain a database and centralized repository of all customer story assets for easy retrieval by the rest of the organization.
- Regularly audit and report out on customer story usage and effectiveness
Who you are:
- 2-4 years in product marketing, customer marketing, content marketing, or a related marketing or customer success role.
- You are a master story teller, message crafter, and content creator. You understand the power of a great story told well and have a talent for finding those stories and the most effective ways to distribute them.
- You live the customer-first mindset and get excited about the career changing aspects a technology can have on individuals and teams.
- You pride yourself on your exceptional organizational abilities and attention to detail.
- You enjoy collaborating with other teams and working cross-functionally, especially with sales and customer support to locate the best customer stories possible.
- At the same time, you’re not afraid to get what you need from them to do your job and “manage up” when needed.
- You have a strong commitment to continuously analyzing, iterating and improving performance by looking at available data and making the right course corrections.