Product Marketing Manager - Content
The Healthwise Marketing & Communications team is looking for a Product Marketing Manager to help drive the go-to-market strategy for Healthwise Content innovations. As the subject matter expert on Content, you will work closely with the Senior Product Marketing Manager to shape the perception of Healthwise Content in the market, craft engaging stories and assets that highlight our unique value to customers and enable sales channels for provider and payer verticals. You will help own the key positioning for Healthwise Content, distilling our benefits into effective presentations and materials for our external-facing teams, case studies, videos, and website copy. You are familiar with marketing products and solutions to enterprise customers, and ideally have experience with modern software and/or syndicated content products.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supports market and partner channel strategy for defined products and markets, including solution marketing plans, pricing strategy, targeting and positioning, messaging, and all aspects of the multichannel marketing mix.
- Conducts go to market activities, competitive analysis, win/loss interviews, and other activities.
- Serves as internal subject matter expert on Healthwise Content innovations.
- Develops product demos, sales enablement tools, and other product marketing collateral according to brand standards and coordinates with Communications and Demand Generation teams for their review and publication.
- Incorporates “voice of customer” by conducting market research, including research of new markets, industry trends, content licensing models, and technologies.
- Supports client facing teams with the client content feedback process and articulating that feedback into content operations.
- Ensures that content changes are documented and communicated to clients and prospects.
- Develops and conducts training for internal and external audiences, including sales team.
- Works closely with Product Managers and Content Operations to identify key messages for upcoming releases and provide market insights to inform the Content roadmap.
- Supports measures of success for product marketing programs.
- Ability to travel on as needed basis, up to 10-15% of time.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, health, or related field
- 2+ years’ experience in product marketing or healthcare marketing, or equivalent.
- Experience in health care industry, either with health insurance companies or health care delivery systems strongly preferred.
- Experience in product market launch – including packaging, positioning, partner and sales program support. Experience with Pragmatic Marketing framework is a plus.
- Experience collaborating, influencing, and driving results across multiple teams.
- The ability to find and leverage data to show progress, tell a compelling story, and drive decisions.
- Understanding of metadata and taxonomy concepts and use cases.
- Extremely strong time management and organizational skills, especially within a team environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and relational skills.
- Excellent skills in managing relationships and deliverables to outcomes.
- All offers are contingent upon successful completion of a background check.
- Healthwise requires proof of COVID-19 vaccination for employment.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform the essential functions satisfactorily with or without reasonable accommodation.
Healthwise is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to creating a diverse workforce.
If you require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process due to a disability, you may submit your request through one of the methods listed below:
Attn: Human Resources
2601 Bogus Basin Road
Boise, ID 83702
Please apply online at www.healthwise.org.jobs.aspx