Product Marketing Manager
MHRRuddington, Nottingham, UK8M ago
Drive the positioning, messaging and initiatives across the product portfolios. Develop value propositions that are succinct and competitive. Have a technical understanding and can walk in the shoes of our customers and competitors. You will work regularly with Channel marketing, product, sales and services teams.
- Create product marketing plans, solution collateral, and sales tools.
- Develop messaging and content deliverables that articulate MHR’s offerings, differentiating values, and key benefits.
- Work closely with channel marketing, product, sales, partners, and analysts to position our products/services at a high level and around individual features that we bring to market.
- Drive the creation of technical content that's used across direct marketing, channel marketing, sales engagements, and channel marketing, including collateral, presentations, white papers, field/partner enablement tools and other deliverables.
- Create technical content for market awareness including: infographics, white papers, customer case studies, articles, ROI tools, blogs, videos, podcasts, and other customer-facing materials to build awareness, drive demand generation and arm the sales team.
- Deliver best-in-class, timely product launches and initiatives, and help customers, press, and analysts understand why what we’re doing is valuable to the market.
- Work with sales to deliver high-impact sales tools, enablement and training e.g. sales presentations, battle-cards, cheat sheets, ROI tools, etc.
- Product / Solution Marketing
- Technical sales / product management
- Analytical thinker
- Author and produce content
- Competitive intelligence
- Value Proposition development
- Price positioning