Product Marketing Manager
Building EnginesBoston5M ago
Building Engines is one of the fastest growing SaaS companies serving the commercial real estate market. Based in the heart of Boston, our entrepreneurial and collaborative culture combines the best attributes of an established industry leader with the disruptive attitude of a startup. As we grow the company and both create and acquire new products, we are seeking a product marketer who can use an understanding of our market to help us launch new products, train our sales team, and more.
Are you a standout marketer with great analytical and communication skills? Do you wake up every morning wanting to learn more about your customers’ and prospects’ business processes and challenges? Do you excel at translating users’ business challenges into compelling value propositions? Does your content drive audiences to action? Do you enjoy helping sales teams to successfully sell your products? Do you want to apply your go-to-market skills in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment?
We are looking for a motivated, analytical, and experienced team player who wants to join an industry-leading team.
- Help drive our product marketing and go-to-efforts for our growing, industry-leading solution suite.
- Develop clear, compelling value propositions based on business problems that resonate with prospects and customers.
- Build and maintain persuasive marketing content based on value propositions, including product presentations and collateral, Web content, and case studies.
- Collaborate with the marketing function to develop and support demand creation, awareness and partner marketing campaigns, and create supporting product- and persona-oriented material and content as needed.
- Manage cross-functional product launches to fully enable sales teams, and leverage marketing channels for maximum impact.
- Create sales training tools including new and existing product training, persona training, and competitive battle cards.
- Work closely with product management, marketing and sales teams to ensure a consistent message and product launch as well as sales success.
- Conduct and collaborate on customer/prospect research, market research, and analysis to develop and communicate a thorough understanding of the marketplace, industry drivers, user challenges and needs, and future market opportunities.
- Work with tech partners to develop joint marketing content and programs that promote our combined value proposition.
- Develop and track product marketing metrics.
Skills & Experience:
- Commercial real estate expertise preferred but not required, including understanding of the commercial real estate software landscape and technology players.
- Quick learner who can develop specific core subject matter expertise across a product suite.
- Excellent writing skill and communication skills. Expert at creating and presenting different types of content, especially PowerPoint, product datasheets, sales playbooks, and sales training. Excellent ability to translate complex ideas into easy-to-understand industry terminology.
- Experience managing successful product launches, including working with product management teams that use agile methodologies.
- Enjoys learning directly from customers and prospects to understand their challenges and needs.
- Fast moving, self-motivated, proactive, creative thinker with exceptional analytical and relationship skills. A doer who thinks strategically but acts tactically.
- Experience marketing to vertical industries such as commercial real estate; experience with commercial real estate is preferred.
- 5-7- years of product marketing experience including experience in real estate tech and/or business application software.
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA or equivalent a plus.