We’re looking for a Product Marketing Manager with a proven track record of bringing SaaS products to market. In this role, you’ll be integral to shaping our go-to-market strategy, as well as the category we’re creating in design systems and designer-developer collaboration. You’ll be part of a marketing team that collaborates with stakeholders from across the company and engages the company’s values (see below) in their day-to-day work.
What you'll do:
- Develop a deep understanding of our existing and potential customers by conducting interviews, listening to calls, running surveys, and analyzing internal data
- Evolve our enterprise buyer and user personas including the needs, pain points, and goals that we can address
- Develop and implement GTM strategies and campaigns in partnership with our sales, customer success, and content marketing teams
- Translate technical updates and feature releases into clear points of value for customers
- Develop product marketing collateral (website pages, blog posts, white papers, webinars, videos, decks, data sheets, etc) that supports the buyer's journey and clearly conveys the value of our platform to the market
- Partner with product, sales, and customer success teams to influence feature development and prioritization of feature requests based on market demand, competitive intelligence, and customer feedback
What you'll bring:
- Experience in SaaS marketing, ideally for development or design solutions
- Proven ability to translate complex technical concepts into effective internal and external communications
- Data-driven mindset for decision making and strategy development
- Ability to coordinate across multiple teams and deliver in a startup environment
- Ability to receive and provide actionable feedback
- Fully-remote team, so you can work from wherever you want
- We provide whatever tools you need to do great work, tech and otherwise
- Unlimited paid vacation
- 401K plan
- 100% of monthly health premiums covered
- $150/month wellness budget (fitness classes, gym, massages, therapy)
Knapsack is an enterprise-grade design system platform connecting design and code for teams of every size. We enable organizations to build products in a pattern-based way, which helps to break down silos and advance all of their products at the same time. As a team, we strive to approach every opportunity, every challenge, every conversation with our core values top of mind:
- Honor openness and vulnerability. We believe that diverse voices are important and lead to better solutions. We foster an environment where opinions and feedback are not only heard, but carry weight. We are kind and empathetic in our communications with each other and regularly express gratitude for each other's contributions. Feedback is delivered compassionately and intended to inspire growth.
- Practice mindfulness and intentionality. Our actions are centered around our intentions and aligned toward shared outcomes. We communicate with intentionality—we focus on the future, not just the present. We respect the humility of not knowing and appreciate questions as much as answers. We use our voices, drive, and experiences to find ways to improve the business while growing as a team and individuals.
- Prioritize shipping, not perfection. To get our customers the tools they need as quickly as possible, we want to ship good—not perfect. To achieve this, we keep communications and planning as simple and straightforward as possible. We strive to be iterative in our workflows; with strong beliefs loosely held we can react to customer feedback and build great products for our users.
- Act with user empathy. User needs and struggles are at the heart of our work. Empathy for, and direct feedback from our users guides us and keeps us aligned towards shared goals.
If you share this vision, we’d love to work with you at Knapsack. Knapsack is an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.