Product Marketing Manager
ScanditZuricha month ago
PRODUCT MARKETING MANAGER - ZURICH
As a Scandit Product Marketing Manager, you will own the positioning and go-to-market strategy of some of our key products in ways that will strengthen our brand, build pipeline and ultimately drive revenue. The position in our Zurich based Product Marketing team is a key contributor to fueling Scandit’s growth and is a strong liaison between Scandit’s global marketing & sales teams and its Switzerland-based product team.
What You Will Do
Drive Demand for current products and help shape the future of our portfolio
- Work with the Product strategy team to craft our future product portfolio
- Execute product launches and go-to-market planning & execution in close collaboration with Product Management
- Create positioning and messaging for Scandit’s product portfolio
- Coordinate development of sales tools and collateral including presentations, datasheets, case studies, demo videos, and white papers
- Build out and own the CI hub at Scandit
- Research and maintain detailed insights on Scandit competitor landscape, offerings and positioning
- Develop competition-related collateral
Sales and Partner Enablement
- Enable Scandit’s sales team and channel partners to articulate product positioning and advantages
- Manage the creation of high value, written content on a variety of technology topics (in collaboration with subject matter experts and by doing own research)
Who You Are
- At least 3 years of experience in B2B product marketing, product management
- You are a proven storyteller, able to distill the essence of a product’s value into a message that resonates across multiple sectors to create a compelling proposition
- You get technology, and whilst you’re not hands-on, you have the ability to comprehend and translate complex technical functionality
- You have worked at a SaaS company (preferably mobile software) where your understanding of the technology behind the product helps you drive value in the market
- Being a strategic thinker, you’ll understand the bigger (commercial) picture of a company's strategy and use this to assess how you can have a positive impact
- Proven research and analysis skills with a focus on collating and interpreting multiple data sources to guide our go to market strategy
- Experience working with complex challenges, comfortable with white space and autonomy and understands the value of a rapid test and learn approach
- Proven project management and organization skills with deep analytical skills and a high attention to detail
Who We Are
Scandit enables enterprises and consumers to change the way they interact with everyday objects and augment the physical world with real-time data captured by scanning barcodes and recognizing text, objects, and other visual identifiers using smartphones, tablets, wearables, drones and robots.
Scandit’s mobile data capture platform is built on proprietary computer vision, augmented reality, and machine learning technologies. Companies in industries such as retail, transportation & logistics, manufacturing, and healthcare can use Scandit’s technology to create and power mobile apps for crucial enterprise workflows like mobile point of sale, mobile shopping, self-checkout, inventory management, and proof of delivery.
Many of the world’s most innovative and successful companies are benefiting from Scandit’s enterprise-grade mobile data capture platform, including Sephora, Louis Vuitton, DHL, and Levi Strauss & Co.
We help you capture every opportunity. www.scandit.com