Zappi is a fast-growing advertising and innovation SaaS platform helping Fortune 500 companies such as PepsiCo, Verizon, SoFi, and McDonald’s pre-test new ideas and creative content before production. From new products, advertising campaigns, product names, logos, packaging or flavors, Zappi allows companies to dispense with bad ideas and improve on the good ones.
We bring together top expertise in applied statistics, data science, visualization, UX, and engineering, along with the best minds in sales and customer experience to deliver a platform that allows non-expert users to make high-stakes decisions easily and confidently.
To realize our vision we are constantly in search of people who will bring a different perspective, who will challenge our thinking, create value for our customers and apply themselves passionately to our vision and culture.
We are looking for an experienced Product Marketing Manager to look after the growth & marketing strategy for our Innovation and Shopper Research Portfolio (amongst other initiatives) — enabling us to keep growing.
As a Product Marketing Manager, you will be a critical link between product managers, revenue teams, and marketing. With a key focus on the go-to-market strategy, you will bring together product expertise, customer knowledge - understanding their buying process, pain points, and expectations - and market information into proposition experiences and launch plans.
You will be working on Zappi’s Innovation and Shopper pillars, supporting their growth and their marketing activation. You’ll work closely with marketing to create campaigns and activities that cut through to new and existing customers.
The overall objective for this role is to create the demand that continues Zappi’s double-digit product growth in 2022 and beyond.
As a member of the Zappi Marketing team, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Ensure product success by developing differentiated positioning, stand-out product marketing, and education assets that support product launch and ongoing promotion.
- Work closely with PMs, Expertise, and Revenue to understand the value proposition and elaborate positioning and marketing strategy.
- Develop go-to-market strategy and launch plans - collaborating with creative, channel and marketing teams to drive sustained product adoption and growth.
- Develop a deep understanding of the market & competitors to extract where we’re most distinctive
- Drive internal engagement and excitement in product marketing efforts; particularly, driving product proposition enablement across the revenue teams.
- Manage the creation of product release materials & partner with the enablement team to ensure internal awareness & adoption.
- Ensure quality standards of all branded product communications across all the channels (website, knowledge base, case studies).
Who you are
- 4+ of experience in product marketing.
- Passionate for customer experiences, with a demonstrated ability to use insights and data to inform strategy
- Excellent communicator, with strong copywriting skills
- Experience in planning and creating marketing plans built from understanding the market and customers in the research industry.
- Outstanding organisational and prioritisation skills.
- A strong collaborator who is comfortable working cross-functionally within a fast-paced environment.
- Experience within market research, design thinking, or FMCG / QSR marketing and innovation processes is highly desirable.
- Competitive pay scales benchmarked annually
- Private healthcare and critical illness / death in service cover
- Unlimited holidays – we want well rested and motivated teams so encourage people to take plenty of time off. We don’t cap your allowance, but do set a minimum of at least 20 days per year plus national holidays.
- Flexible working arrangements, including remote (unless otherwise specified)
- Thoughtfully designed offices to support both individual work and collaboration without interrupting others
- Generous hardware budget – get what works for you
- Support setting up your home office, if appropriate (chair + desk, etc)
- Wellbeing benefits such as free yoga and access to trained therapists / counselors
- Tailored personal development through training allowances, coaching, mentorship and career frameworks