Product Marketing Managers are the core of our team, and having great Product Marketing Managers that will help us make connections between our technologies and our clients’ needs is essential. This person will have a knack for taking complex products, distilling them, and understanding where their value lives. They will have a talent for knowing who their audience is and how to meet their needs. We create amazing solutions that enable and empower our clients, and we want a Product Marketer that helps us bring them to life.
What you will do:
- Conduct research and analysis of the market for relevant products, including clients and competitors.
- Work collaboratively with Product and Sales Operations teams to align on all aspects of relevant products, including pricing, packaging, positioning, partnerships, key client relationships and more.
- Partner with our Product and Sales Operations teams to help drive our launch and go-to-market strategies.
- Strategize, develop, compose, and execute on great marketing plans for our products
- Work collaboratively with Corporate Marketing and Product teams on PR planning, trade events, sales collateral, content marketing, events, thought leadership and more.
- Partner with internal and external creative teams to own the delivery of creative sales tools and collateral including video, presentations, data sheets, case studies, and white papers
- A BA or BS in Marketing or Communications.
- 5+ years of product / content marketing experience for a B2B SaaS organization that targets a primarily enterprise customer base, experience with media brands a huge plus.
- Experience working with data driven solutions targeting executives, managers, and users.
- Skills as a compelling storyteller with a strategic and analytical mindset who can engage and educate customers and prospects.
- A deep understanding of the marketing and/or media tech categories, with previous experience serving as a subject matter expert.
- Fluency in multiple languages a plus.