Product Marketing Manager
RadarNew York1Y ago
Radar (radar.io) is the location context platform. Our mission is to make every app on every device contextually aware.
Radar is defining a new category of developer platform. If Stripe is for payments and Twilio is for communications, Radar is for location.
Radar processes 100B+ locations per year from 100M devices worldwide. In April 2018, TechCrunch named us a top 12 up-and-coming enterprise startup in NYC (techcrunch.com/gallery/up-and-coming-enterprise-startups-in-nyc).
Our team has backgrounds at companies like Foursquare, Facebook, and Google. We are backed by Accel, Two Sigma, Expa, Heavybit, Fuel Capital, and great angels including Greg Brockman (previously CTO at Stripe).
We're based in DUMBO, Brooklyn, New York City.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a technical product marketer with a knack for storytelling to join our fast-growing team on a mission to make every app on every device contextually aware.
- Develop product positioning and messaging informed by user research, market insights, and deep technical product understanding
- Research, create, and edit engaging content based on core product messaging, including marketing collateral, web page copy, case studies, webinars, and campaign deliverables.
- Own the development of engineering-focused content, partnering with experts within Radar and beyond to create a content calendar and editorial plan for materials like blog posts, long-form technical guides, tutorials, and more.
- Advocate for our existing and prospective customers, become the go-to expert for our products and competitive landscape.
- Create pithy and effective customer demos, presentations, and sales enablement materials, marrying the latest and greatest technical features with value props that resonate with our prospective customers.
We're looking for someone:
- With at least 2-3 years experience in a product marketing role for an enterprise software or SaaS startup, preferably with a technical background
- Who has a passion for telling user stories in a manner that resonates with and engages our customers
- Who holds their work to the highest standard: sharing slide decks you’ve built, and links to writing samples will be required, as well as strong verbal and communication skills
- Who can explain complex technical concepts in a simple, linear, and holistic way and business value concepts in a way that developers understand
- Who is passionate about location services and understands that every app will leverage location context in the next few years
- Who is curious and ambitious
- Who wants to work full-time in New York City
- Medical, dental, and vision plans
- Flexible work hours and vacation policy
- Commuter benefits and free Citi Bike membership
- Competitive salary
- 401(k) with matching
- Equity in a fast-growing startup
To apply, please send us an email at email@example.com and include:
- The position
- What gets you excited about the opportunity
- Your resume