If you're bold in your pursuits and passionate about change, then this might be the environment for you! eSUB provides world class, venture backed SaaS and mobile project management solutions to the skilled trades that build projects like the Freedom Tower, airports, major ballparks and tech campuses of the world. The organization is 100% virtual with the flexibility to work from home. If you desire to be mentored by proven executives and collaborate with connected teams, consider joining eSUB!
PRIMARY PURPOSE AND FUNCTION:
We are looking for a multi-talented product marketing manager to drive the successful marketing launch of our new cloud platform. You’ll work closely with our marketing leadership, product and sales teams, as well as customer-facing departments to synthesize information on our customers and use it to help us explain the value of our software in a language that resonates with their needs.
You’ll also be a key enabler of sales and marketing effectiveness by equipping our sales team and channel partners with the customer and competitive insights, messaging, content, and playbooks they need to drive acquisition, adoption, and utilization of the eSUB Cloud platform in our target market.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop and execute the GTM plan for new product and feature releases, collaborating across product, engineering, sales, growth marketing/events, and customer success.
- Understand and document our buyer’s process, including where they get information, and the who, what, when and why behind the decisions they make.
- Conduct quantitative and qualitative research to stay up on prospect and customer needs; create and maintain clear, differentiated messaging that resonates with our target audience.
- Research and analyze our buyers and competitive products. Clearly and concisely document and communicate your findings throughout the company to influence strategic direction.
- Develop effective enablement materials required to support direct sales, channel partners, customer success and support teams, including sales decks, feature overviews, product videos, training materials, case studies, etc. You’ll work with in-house design and external agencies to produce compelling content that drives acquisition and adoption of our platform, while periodically making updates based on feedback from the various teams.
- Regularly identify key customer wins, secure case studies, references, and testimonials, and promote their success.
- Become a go-to subject matter expert in the commercial construction industry.
- 5+ years product marketing experience in a B2B SaaS or established tech company. Construction tech experience is highly desirable, but not required.
- Proficient in productivity, project management/collaboration and reporting applications, I.e., Microsoft Office 365, Google Suite, Slack, Trello, Asana, Salesforce.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, computer science, or another related field.
- Familiarity with Pragmatic Marketing framework. Certification is highly desirable, but not required.
- Growth mindset - you love a good challenge and are a builder at heart. You proactively look at ways we can improve or do things differently.
- Customer empathy - you love to walk in our customers’ shoes and your approach is informed by a deep understanding of their needs and pain points.
- Storyteller - you know how to distill the complex into simple and write compelling messaging for a variety of audiences, as well as present to internal and external audiences via webinars or live events.
- Data-driven - you’re as comfortable diving into a spreadsheet or report to dig into what the data is telling you as you are trawling through qualitative customer feedback to gain insights.