Product Marketing Manager
BazaarvoiceAnywhere2 months ago
At Bazaarvoice, we create smart shopping experiences. Through our expansive global network, product-passionate community & enterprise technology, we connect thousands of brands and retailers with billions of consumers. Our solutions enable brands to connect with consumers and collect valuable user-generated content, at an unprecedented scale. This content achieves global reach by leveraging our extensive and ever-expanding retail, social & search syndication network. And we make it easy for brands & retailers to gain valuable business insights from real-time consumer feedback with intuitive tools and dashboards. The result is smarter shopping: loyal customers, increased sales, and improved products.
The problem we are trying to solve : Brands and retailers struggle to make real connections with consumers. It's a challenge to deliver trustworthy and inspiring content in the moments that matter most during the discovery and purchase cycle. The result? Time and money spent on content that doesn't attract new consumers, convert them, or earn their long-term loyalty.
Our brand promise : closing the gap between brands and consumers.
Founded in 2005, Bazaarvoice is headquartered in Austin, Texas with offices in North America, Europe, Asia and Australia.
We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager to lead the go-to-market strategy for product releases of our core platform, focus on the acquisition of brand clients, and partner with Sales, Client Success, and Product for cross functional success. Our eCommerce products are a mainstay of the market, used by >1B people each month, across over 5,000 brand and retail sites, globally. We are lucky to call 65% of the IR500 our valued clients.
What you will be doing:
- Identify and maintain market audience and buyer persona definitions for customer audience
- Build and maintain market expertise on B2B insights and reporting tools trends, consumer shopping behavior and trends, and buyer needs
- Apply this expertise in partnership with Product Management on informing product vision/roadmap, as well with the global Sales/Client Success organizations in promoting Bazaarvoice’s Insights and Reporting solutions
- Develop and execute go-to-market strategies for new products, offers, and product features
- Develop and maintain product focused positioning, messaging, pricing and packaging, and sales tools, developing vertical and geography-specific strategies and content
- Inform promotion plan for solutions in partnership with Integrated Marketing teams
- Present at webinars, trade shows, and events
- Own competitive intelligence and field enablement
- Directly support Sales and Client Success on a 1:1 basis on key industry/client events and accounts (prospects and clients)
Who you are:
- Demonstrated success in analyzing market opportunities, defining market requirements, and managing go-to-market for software and service products in a B2B environment
- Experience taking an enterprise or consumer product to market for a small to mid-size company
- Experience having worked in the tech industry
- Quantitative, creative, and exceptional communications skills – we want a person who has them all
- Fire in the belly – we hire people who bring passion to their work and their team