At OpenReel, we’re reimagining what’s possible with video.
OpenReel is the leading Remote Video Creation platform that empowers global enterprises, consumer brands, media companies, and agencies to direct and film professional quality video content from a mobile device or webcam — regardless of location or skillset. Fortune 500 companies such as AWS, Salesforce, Hubspot, and ViacomCBS rely on OpenReel’s patented technology to remotely capture and collaborate on video projects at scale more efficiently, affordably, and sustainably.
Founded in 2016, OpenReel is a VC-backed, Series-A technology company that was recently named #540 of 5000 on Inc. Magazine’s list of fastest-growing private American companies. OpenReel is based in New York, with its remote workforce distributed worldwide.
We believe in the future of video and a modern distributed workforce. To support this vision, we need a passionate builder and storyteller to help us empower the world’s creators through one simple video platform.
OpenReel’s Product Marketing Manager will work closely with Marketing, Product, and GTM teams to articulate the value of OpenReel’s solutions to the wider market. Through strategic messaging, positioning, content, and collaboration, this role will further enable education and adoption across the customer journey.
What you’ll work on:
- Define OpenReel’s messaging and general go-to-market strategy around new solutions, as well as influence pricing and packaging based on segmentation and product differentiation
- Analyze market trends and synthesize user feedback to help inform the prioritization of our product roadmap
- Identify, plan, and help execute integrated product tours and customer data-focused opportunities for new and existing solutions throughout the customer lifecycle
- Guide pre- and post- Sales teams with compelling materials and effective training to help position the value of OpenReel’s video solutions
What you’ll bring to OpenReel:
- 2-5 years of product marketing or related experience — ideally in high-growth B2B SaaS environments
- Effective cross-functional collaboration skills to proactively develop and execute go-to-market strategies that support the product roadmap, revenue, and retention goals
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and competing priorities with a keen attention to detail and prioritization
- Ability to capture and translate the right data points and market research into actionable insights into actionable, compelling messaging and enablement materials
- Top-notch written, analytical, and oral presentation skills with a focus on storytelling, as well as purposeful about how products are positioned visually
You’ll thrive in the position if you:
- Are collaborative and eager to both give and receive feedback, as well as share new ideas in a supportive environment, but have the self-motivation and curiosity to dig into ideas and analytics on your own to better understand what’s fueling our growth
- Are passionate about helping to create a category in an emerging space where you may not have all the answers but are excited to figure things out
- Will be energized by communicating fearlessly with a flexible, dynamic, and collaborative team of intelligent, mindful, and supportive individuals in a remote work environment
- This role is based remotely in the US
- Competitive compensation package, including:
- Fully remote work opportunities, home office set up stipend, and Learning & Development opportunities
- Rich medical, dental, and vision coverage for employees and dependents
- 401(k), Flexible Spending Account (FSA), and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (DCFSA)
- Life, AD&D, Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Unlimited PTO and 14 Paid Annual Holidays
- Twelve weeks paid parental leave for primary and secondary caregiver
- and more!