Product Marketing Manager, Wormhole
As our first Product Marketing Manager at the Wormhole Foundation, you will play a crucial role in driving the adoption and growth of our cross-chain products among developers. You will be responsible for developing and executing marketing strategies targeted towards blockchain developers. Your role will involve leveraging your expertise in crypto, particularly in DeFi and Ethereum, to effectively market our products. Additionally, you will utilize marketing data analytics to inform and optimize marketing initiatives.
- Lead and define product positioning, audience definition, research, and naming for a portfolio of products and technologies
- Lead the definition and development of the go-to-market strategy for product launches, working cross functionally across the organization that is grounded in the customer journey, user insights, and market dynamics
- Act as the point of contact for communicating GTM updates and reviews with cross functional lead teams
- Analyze product performance, synthesize customer feedback and advocate for product improvements
- Craft and execute product-focused marketing strategies tailored to blockchain developers
- Utilize your in-depth knowledge of DeFi, Ethereum, and cross-chain protocols to effectively market Wormhole's products.
- Leverage marketing data analytics to inform and optimize marketing campaigns and initiatives.
- Develop compelling messaging that resonates with developers and effectively communicates the value of our products.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to gather feedback and drive product enhancements based on developer needs and market trends.
- Utilize your extensive experience as a top-notch marketer in a traditional startup PMM role to drive the adoption and growth of our products.
- Stay informed about industry trends, competitors, and new marketing opportunities.
- 5+ years experience with product marketing for traditional startups and in crypto
- Strong network in the Ethereum ecosystem, deep knowledge of DeFi, and experience on a blue chip team
- Involved in large product launches for a significant crypto product
- Combination of strategic product marketing experiences and hands-on tactical execution
- Experience with customer research and proficiency in using data and insights to inform product and GTM strategy
- Excellent communication and messaging skills to effectively engage with developers.
- Entrepreneurial track record of taking an idea to reality.
- Intensity, passion for what you do, and a crazy sense of urgency
- Highly motivated, creative, and results-driven self-starter with a passion for crypto and developer engagement.
- Ideally based in Americas or European timezones.