Product Marketing Manager
The Product Marketing Manager leads product launches and ongoing go-to-market activities, delivers high quality product release materials, and partners closely with product, marketing, and sales on enablement activities. This position serves as a subject matter expert on the company’s product suite and our customers.
- Work closely with marketing and product management teams to position products for target audiences.
- Take complex technological concepts and translate them into messages that clearly and concisely communicate the value of the company’s products and differentiate them from others in the marketplace.
- Develop go-to-market strategies and oversee their cross-functional implementation.
- Act as a product representative and give product demonstrations to customers.
- Collect and synthesize data from the market, customers and customer-facing internal teams to refine messaging, marketing campaigns and deliverables.
- Create and maintain current sales support materials, including demonstration materials, presentations, product screen shots, FAQs, talking points and product web pages.
- Maintain a current knowledge of the company’s customer base, how they buy and use products and how the company contributes to their businesses.
- Act as a subject matter expert for the company’s products and provide marketing support to customers and internal teams.
- Exercise sound judgment and make independent decisions.
- Demonstrate consistent commitment to core company values.
- Experience marketing B2B SaaS software.
- High level of comfort working collaboratively and partnering with teams across departments to accomplish objectives.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize based on company and team objectives.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure, drive projects to completion and meet deadlines.
- Flexibility and the ability to adapt quickly to shifting company or team goals.
- Strong business and marketing acumen, including problem-solving and critical thinking.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or a related field, or equivalent experience.
- Five or more years of business-to-business marketing or similar experience.