Product Marketing Manager
New York, NY
Product Marketing Manager
⭐ About the team:
The Product Marketing Manager plays a highly visible, strategic and cross-functional role in the DataDome journey. You will join a team with a fast-paced, collaborative and fun culture that is excited about helping customers protect themselves against sophisticated bots and online fraud.
This role includes leading the go-to-market strategy and execution with the product team throughout the product lifecycle, creating impactful product messaging and collateral, enabling sales and partner teams, and supporting evangelism and demand generation efforts with the marketing team.
As the Product Marketing Manager, you will be more specifically in charge of things like...
- Create compelling, differentiated messaging and positioning, with a clear understanding of the target customer and the core capabilities of the offering.
- Create communication and marketing plan for the launch of new products, features, and releases aligned to the target audiences.
- Develop and keep fresh content including collateral, thought leadership and solution presentations, website content, videos, blogs, by-lined articles and more to execute communication strategies and accelerate the buyer’s journey.
- Help with the planning and launch of new offerings, capabilities and releases and participate in managing the cross-functional implementation of those plans.
- Stay abreast of industry news and events, industry analyst reports and social activity. Leverage these to educate key constituents and to drive awareness and demand generation.
- Partner with the Sales team to maintain a coordinated go-to-market and sales enablement strategy. Lead enablement training sessions on new products and solutions.
- Educate Product team of customer usage models, requirements, feedback and customer satisfaction/NPS to measure performance and utilization of existing and new functionality & features. Serve as voice of the customer to internal stakeholders.
- Meet with internal partners (Sales, CSM, Delivery team, etc.) to understand and prioritize their needs to inform the product road-mapping process.
👤 It would be great if...
- Ideally 3-5 years of product marketing and/or management experience in the cybersecurity industry, with some experience at a SaaS company
- Expert content creation skills across multiple mediums, including video, whitepapers, blogs, eBooks, infographics, product and solution briefs
- Strong written, verbal, and visual capabilities across multiple communication channels (in English)
- Demonstrated experience in technology marketing, including the ability to take technical concepts and communicate them to both business and technical audiences
- Detail oriented and able to turn around mockups, edits, etc. quickly
- Advanced project management skills with the ability to manage competing deliverables and timeline
- Native English speaker
What’s in it for you?
- Flex Life: Remote, hybrid, & in office options, including working from our NY office, located in Soho + $500 stipend to help you set up your ideal workspace.
- Generous Health Benefits: We cover medical, dental, & vision insurance to keep you feeling your best.
- Professional Development: #Growth is part of our DNA, therefore we provide an annual stipend to invest in yourself.
- Events & Teambuilding: Feel the #TeamSpirit both virtually & onsite, with several events and workshops planned throughout the year including two annual offsite events, summer & winter parties, lunch & learns, & much more.
- Perks: We prefer to adapt to what works best for you. Some prefer lunch on us, others prefer sports with friends, therefore we believe BotBusters should decide what works best for them.
- Parent Care: Gifts & care packages.
- PTO: 27 days + 12 national holidays.
- 401K eligibility + matching.
What are the next steps?
- You x Talent Acquisition Specialist
- You x Product Marketing Director
- You will complete a presentation with the Product Marketing Director and CMO
- You x Member of the leadership team
- Welcome to DataDome!
🦄 DataDome’s bot and online fraud protection detects and mitigates attacks with unparalleled accuracy and zero compromise. Our machine-learning solution analyzes 3 trillion signals per day to adapt to new threats in real-time. Hundreds of enterprises worldwide—including Reddit, Patreon, and AngelList—trust DataDome’s solution and 24/7 SOC experts to protect their mobile apps, websites, and APIs against online fraud, ATO, carding, scraping, layer 7 DDoS, credential stuffing, and more.
A force multiplier for IT and security teams, DataDome is fully transparent, easy to deploy, and frictionless for consumers. We offer the only secure, user-friendly, and privacy-compliant CAPTCHA integrated with our complete 360° bot detection solution. With 25+ regional PoPs and autoscaling technology, DataDome responds to requests with zero latency and no impact on the speed of protected platforms.
In 2022, DataDome was ranked the top G2 Leader in Bot Detection & Mitigation, named a Strong Performer in the Forrester Wave: Bot Management, and placed 21st in cybersecurity on the Inc. 5000. Certified a Great Place to Work in the US and France, DataDome’s dedicated team of BotBusters spans the globe as far as its high-profile customer base.
DataDome is an equal-opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusion. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.