As a Product Marketer at 360Learning, you will own the positioning and messaging for a new product area along with driving new customer onboarding and activation. You’ll work closely with Product, Marketing, Customer Success, and Sales to develop activation strategies and drive adoption. For upcoming features, you’ll work hand-in-hand with a Product Manager to shape the product and go-to-market strategy from start to finish.
You’ll join an established function at 360Learning and will have the opportunity to learn and grow alongside a team of seasoned product marketers. You will be coached by our Director of Product Marketing.
Within a month, you will…
- Develop an understanding of our market and target customer
- Get to know your squad and product focus
- Learn our tool stack (Trello, Salesforce, Looker, Amplitude etc.)
- Set your quarterly OKRs with your coach
Within 3 months, you will...
- Collaborate with team members to craft compelling in-app marketing to increase engagement
- Create product messaging that sets us apart in the market and drives adoption
- Publish a customer case study across different formats (blog, website testimonial, sales slides)
Within 6 months, you will…
- Collaborate with our website team to launch new product pages on our website
- Work with a Product Manager to validate a new solution has product/market fit
- Build a competitor battlecard to increase our win rate
Within 12 months, you will…
- Lead a product launch aimed at increasing our total addressable market
- Support new GTM initiatives (size segments, industries, geographies)
- Analyze our effectiveness in addressing specific use cases and identify opportunities to further our reach
The Skills Set
- 1-2 years of product marketing experience at a B2B SaaS company
- 5 years of relevant experience
- You are a strong communicator. You’re a go-to person for colleagues to help refine the narrative structure, messaging, and copy
- You are data-driven but know that qualitative observations bring invaluable texture–you take the time and effort to ensure you’ve captured the whole story
- You are meticulous when it comes to details but never lose sight of the big picture
- You thrive in ambiguity. You have numerous examples of taking complex requirements and opposing viewpoints to deliver high-impact projects
- You’re “customer obsessed.”
- Enthusiasm for our culture explained here
What We Offer
- Compensation. We offer competitive salary + equity
- Investment. Comprehensive medical, vision, and dental insurance. 401k matching. Generous parental leave policy.
- Balance. We offer 20 days of annual PTO + 5 days for sick leave + holidays! We are remote-friendly and promote flexible work hours.
- Culture. We are a global team. We are powered through our culture called Convexity (you will hear this a lot). We are strong believers in documenting our process, sharing continuous feedback, and having low authority. Click here to envision what's it like to join 360Learning from onboarding to ramp-up, and beyond.
Who We Are
360Learning empowers Learning and Development teams to drive culture and growth through Collaborative Learning. Our learning platform combines collaborative tools with the power of an LMS, enabling high-growth companies to unlock learning based on collective expertise instead of top-down knowledge. 360Learning is the easiest way to onboard new employees, train customer-facing teams, and develop professional skills–all from one place.
360Learning powers the future of work at 1,500 organizations, including Toyota, Criteo, and Airbus. Founded in 2012, 360Learning has raised $240 million, with 300+ team members across New York, Paris, and London. You can learn more in this blog post from our CEO: https://360learning.com/blog/top-down-management/.
Learning Includes Everyone.
In concert with our culture, 360Learning believes learning includes everyone and that means embracing the strengths of diversity, connectedness, and inclusion. Through conscientious efforts, our global footprint celebrates cultures, perspectives, and experiences from all over the world to support our platform that is built for all regardless of race, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, veteran status or any other aspect which makes an individual unique or protected by laws and regulations in the locations where we operate. Thus, 360Learning is proud to be an equal-opportunity workplace, and we commit to continue this throughout our processes for recruitment, compensation, benefits, performance, promotion, and all other conditions and terms of employment. We want to learn from and with you!