Product Marketing Manager
INSHURUS East Coast Time Zone2 months ago
Are you keen to work somewhere that’s stimulating and friendly with countless opportunities for growth and plenty of freedom to make a real impact? This could be the place for you!
We are looking for a US Product Marketing Manager here at INSHUR, working on a platform which covers multiple territories including the US, UK and new US States and European countries as we expand.
Reporting to the Chief Growth Officer, you'll be joining a friendly team of 7 who believe in the power of effective marketing that works for both our customers, partners and teams, raising the profile of INSHUR as one of the most forward-thinking insurtech brands.
What you'll do
As our US Product Marketing Manager, you will be directly responsible for the market performance of a product line in a geographic area. You will develop and execute the go-to-market strategy and all related activities in close collaboration with the marketing, insurance and product development teams. Working alongside peers covering other products/territories, you will be heading up initiatives to accelerate growth and to continuously optimise the customer lifecycle in your market.
We don’t have a checklist of skills - our recruitment is much more around aptitude and passion so don’t worry if you’ve not used a particular tool or checked off all the skills and experience listed below. However, we think the below would make you successful in this role.
We'd love to hear from you if you:
- Are excited about taking ownership of the regional go-to-market strategy and being responsible for driving the growth of a line of business
- Had plenty of experience in/with measuring and optimizing the buyer journey (demand generation, conversion, usage, retention, upsell, etc.)
- Understand how to analyse the market, gain customer insights, and monitor the competitive landscape to help develop the product strategy
- Are passionate about championing the customer experience through all the touch points in order to delight our customers and increase customer lifetime value.
- Led the creation of a wide variety of content (e.g. campaigns, website copy, emails, quoting / purchase / renewal copy, blog posts, and other forums) to articulate the benefits of our products to the wider world.
- Understand the value of continuously engaging, aligning and iterating with different teams in order to drive fast but sustainable growth.
- Care about continuous iteration, testing and learning to achieve fast but sustainable growth
- Excel at taking different inputs and synthesising them into a position, coming up with an evidence-based opinion.
Your colleagues say you are:
- Able to link big picture strategy with short-term goals
- Known to deliver outstanding results within a team
- Naturally curious and a continual learner
- A great communicator and a creative problem solver
- Thoughtful, thorough and analytical
What we offer
Our budget for this role is $110,000 - $130,000 (depending on the level) and we will take into account your previous experience and expertise when agreeing on the final offer.
We offer all our employees stock options and we've built a benefits package that invests in our employees’ long-term personal and professional growth and wellbeing.
Here’s a sample of what this includes:
- 30 days of holiday annually in addition to 8 federal holidays and statutory sick leave
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Basic Life, short-term and long-term disability insurance
- 401K match
- 13 weeks full pay parental leave regardless of your gender
- Flexibility to choose your own place of work (East Coast USA only) and flexible working hours
- Annual training allowance (no questions asked) and regular learning opportunities
- Commuter benefits
- Monthly flexible wellbeing allowance to help you remain healthy and productive
- And much more…
It goes without saying that we provide everyone with a choice of laptop, monitor, top of the range kit and any software you need.
Where possible, we will cross-train and/or focus on what interests you, whether it’s business strategy, marketing trends and best practices, product development and innovation, data and technology, customer experience, or financial planning and analysis.
We are global team of just under hundred people currently based in the USA, UK and the Netherlands, who value:
- Inclusivity, open-mindedness and diversity
- Freedom to make long-term, high-impact decisions
- The delivery of great results and having fun doing it
- The wellbeing of their teammates and the people around them
As a well-funded business at the forefront of urban mobility and one of the fastest growing and commercially proven Insurtech companies in the new insurance landscape, we work closely with globally recognised partners and are on a mission to change the way customers buy and feel about insurance, for good.
Our product allows ride-share and delivery drivers to get from quote to full policy and driving and delivering goods in the shortest possible time by simply clicking a few buttons. Our products are currently live in the UK, US and the Netherlands and we have exciting plans to expand to new territories and add new product lines in 2021.
We are based in and around the NYC area but currently work 100% remote. Post-pandemic we may consider transitioning to a hybrid office and home-based model with travel to co-working spaces for in-person meetings as needed.
We believe that having a diverse team, in which everyone can be their authentic self is the key to our success. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply and we don't discriminate based on race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, marital status, disability or age. Our office, when open, is dog-, child- and wheelchair-friendly, and we are a family-friendly employer.
While this position is advertised as full-time, we are flexible on the specific arrangements for the right candidate and would be happy to discuss part-time, job-share or other flexible arrangements if required. Let us know in your application if you have accessibility requirements during the interview.