Product Marketing Manager
This is a great opportunity for a tech focused, commercially minded Product Marketer to help us define the emerging market for AI. You'll work on marketing Peak's industry defining AI System in the UK and US, shaping the product marketing function for future team leadership in this area as we scale.
Based in Manchester you’ll get to trail blaze, opening up a nascent market. You’ll work closely with Peak’s Head of Product & Market Strategy to develop correct positioning for Peak products dependant on industry, persona, region and market segment.
Creating sophisticated customer focussed collateral is a key responsibility of this role, ensuring sales, marketing and customer success all have the right messaging, visualisations and data sheets to help drive sales.
You will own production of technical collateral, workflow diagrams and product brochures and feed into case studies, webinar presentations, guides, website content demos and videos.
You will also be responsible for product and solution launches, project managing these effectively.
Skills and Experience:
You don't need a background in AI, but hopefully you'll be excited about the opportunity to help define the sector. We are ideally looking for someone with experience in a b2b SaaS environment who can understand product marketing’s role within complex enterprise sales cycles, along with:
- Background in enterprise SaaS technology – supporting the launch of new tech products/solutions to market.
- Ability to work in a scale-up environment, where processes are still being defined
- Has gravitas to engage and negotiate with stakeholders across business and can influence decision making processes
- Having worked with Product teams in the past you’ll be able to show experience of how customer/prospect feedback is taken back into Product and roadmap planning,
- A solid foundation of technical knowledge to build upon, and yet be straightforward and “jargon free” in your approach to translating product specs into consumable prospect messaging.
- A nice to have but not essential would be some understanding of Big Data, AI, predictive analytics or associated equivalent
Peak's growth has been fuelled by our values that underpin everything we do, here's how they relate to the role:
- Open - True team player - share success and works well across the business
- Straightforward - Can engage and negotiate with stakeholders across business and can influence decision making processes
- Driven - Knows our customers/potential customers and sectors well, able to understand their needs in the context of Peak products
- Curious - In the know – keeps up to date with latest tech news, launches and product updates
- Smart - Able to conceive and deliver unique solutions to challenges
- Responsible - Outcome focused – delivers analysis, plans and propositions that are aligned to the Peak commercial plan
In an age when becoming AI and data-driven is one of the most important things businesses must do, it can also be one of the most challenging. That’s where Peak comes in; our AI System sits at the heart of our client’s businesses, enabling the rapid unification, modelling and - most importantly - use of data. All supported by our world-class data science team.
Founded in 2014, Peak has grown rapidly, in line with the world’s fastest growing SaaS companies, winning numerous awards and attracted significant funding to support the company’s ongoing investment in machine learning and AI technologies. All to further our mission to become the world’s leading AI System business.
Headquartered in Manchester, Peak also has offices in London, Edinburgh, Jaipur and Brisbane. Our clients include established FTSE 250 retailers, manufacturers and well-known brands alongside highly innovative and tech-savvy businesses.
Peak is an Amazon Web Services (AWS) Partner, and holds Machine Learning Competency status.
Find out a whole lot more on our website