Product Marketing Manager
BullhornLONDON; UK Remote3M ago
The Product Marketing Manager will drive packaging, pricing, and positioning for Bullhorn’s recently acquired Erecruit portfolio of services. The Product Marketing Manager is responsible for developing client growth and retention strategies and collaborating effectively across functions, including sales, service and product management.
Relying on a foundation of data-driven analysis and a keen sense of the market, the manager will operate as a “voice of the customer”. She/he will own product positioning, build breathless and exciting presentations, and be brilliant at distilling complex concepts into powerful words and visuals that drive growth and client retention. The role will have high-profile exposure inside the company. This is an opportunity for a dynamic product-marketing manager to join a successful, mission driven SaaS company and drive substantial growth.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage positioning, packaging and pricing for a product and/or market segment.
- Building marketing materials, sales tools, and awesome presentations and powerful messaging.
- Market segmentation and customer communications.
- Strategic marketing, including market research and roadmap input.
- Sales support and enablement.
- Collaborate with sales, product management, and engineering in the development of product roadmap and market strategy to maximize revenue and client retention.
As our Product Marketing Manager, a typical day might include:
- Acting as a leader, and evangelist for your solutions to drive commercial success
- Create and evolve pricing frameworks, internal sales training sessions, battlecards, prospecting tools and other content to enable the sales organization’s success.
- Interface with marketing/customer experience team to support execution of campaigns to achieve product success, including webinars, digital marketing, account-based marketing and other programs.
- Leverage your story-telling abilities to bring the product/solution story to life by creating buyer-focused messaging, blog posts, customer/sales presentations, web content and other customer-facing content
- Serve as segment lead by speaking to customers and Sales team to understand segment needs and requirements, articulating solution strategy spanning product, partners, and professional services, and create solution content (e.g. customer presentation, sales enablement materials, product videos, website copy) to articulate our solution capabilities and value to both external and internal audiences.
- Educate both internal and external stakeholders about our product features and their benefits; speak and present internally and externally to promote our product/solution story
- Assist members of our Sales team on prospect calls or with sales situations when appropriate
- Analyze results of product feedback surveys to identify trends and prioritize product requirements for development team.
This job might be for you if:
- You hold a BA/BS degree and at least five years of product marketing, management consulting, or product management experience
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills, including experience presenting to and working with senior-level executives of mid-sized to large customers.
- You possess the ability to tell a captivating story using words, images, video; an understanding of how to create content that engages an audience
- You have strong analytical skills
- Your ability to manage projects and expectations, while working cross-functionally to deliver results is unmatched. This role requires you to work across functions and departments to bring the product to life.
- You are detail oriented and process-driven. You love data and rely on it to make decisions.
Strong culture makes Bullhorn a great place to work! Weekly breakfasts and lunches, monthly social events, annual summer and holiday parties, and volunteering outings all add to Bullhorn’s incredible office culture.
You might be a fit for Bullhorn if:
- You are energetic and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- You love working in an agile environment and can be adaptable to changing priorities
- You take ownership of your work and continuously strive for improvement