Product Marketing Manager
WSC SportsIsrael1Y ago
As a Product Marketing Manager at WSC Sports you will play a key role in defining, positioning, and communicating products and features through various outlets and platforms. Success in the role requires good organizational skills, strong tech inclination, strategic thinking, proactive attitude, and the ability to deliver complex projects according to timelines.
You will essentially be the product expert within the Marketing team and the owner of marketing assets related to the product. You will be working very closely with multiple teams, including Product, Marketing, Customer Success, R&D, and Business Development.
What you’ll do:
- Define product positioning and messaging
- Create marketing materials (both written and videos) to communicate the value proposition of WSC’s products
- Launch new products and features to market. Including internal and external communications, sales collateral, and maintaining WSC’s resource center
- Plan and execute a cross-organization plan to support the sales process
- Perform competitive research and use your knowledge to affect WSC’s products and positioning
What you’ll need:
- 2 years of work experience in Product Marketing or Digital Marketing
- Background in technology-heavy marketing from B2B SaaS companies
- English as a native speaker
- Strong written and spoken communication skills
- Collaborative mindset and excellent people and management skills. You will be working with many teams and handle cross-organizations projects.
- Attention to detail and eye for quality
- Well versed in Digital Marketing including social media, marketing automation, and nurturing techniques – advantage
- A strong desire to learn cutting edge new technologies