Reports to: SVP of Product Marketing
LINQ is hiring a product marketing manager. The position will report directly to the SVP of Product Marketing and be responsible for crafting the client centric messaging as the source document used by peers in marketing and across the business for all internal and external messaging.
Product Marketing Role:
As the Product Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for identifying and documenting the customer and market insights, persona needs, and solution messaging.
You will collaborate with our marketing team to develop innovative programs that drive demand. Having attention to detail and eye for quality are critical to your success, along with an ability to grasp and present our solution’s value proposition in a way that resonates and clearly articulates how we solve our buyers’ problems.
You will also be part of a collaborative team focusing on go-to-market efforts. It will be important you feel comfortable managing and executing on deliverables for multiple projects for LINQ solutions for the K-12 market.
You will also collaborate with product managers and sales channels; it’s a balancing act that requires strong diplomatic skills, including knowing when to push back and when to dive in.
Storyteller: You'll create compelling and differentiated messaging that conveys the unique vision and strategy for LINQ solutions - clearly articulating solution features and benefits.
Sales Support: Partner closely with sales, sales enablement, and product managers to align the buyer journey and develop customer-facing material that captures product value clearly and effectively.
Product Insights and Voice of Sales: You'll need to develop a deep understanding of our solutions, fueled by customer needs, buyer personas and market trends. Together with the product management team, you'll educate internal and external stakeholders on our product features and their benefits.
Voice of customer: You'll represent the voice of the market and customer; provide market analysis, build standardized personas and conduct competitive analysis for product differentiation and positioning.
- 5+ years in Product Marketing or Pre-sales Engineering
- Minimum education of BS in Marketing or Business
- Experience in GTM planning and execution
- Effective communicator, skilled presenter & growth minded interpersonal skills
- Track record of strong influencing and stakeholder management skills
- Strong track record of working on cross-functional teams for collaboration
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage multiple projects and initiatives
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills - this role will interact with customers as well as our internal sales, product management, central marketing, and release management teams
- Time management and organizational skills
- Resourceful and self-motivated for initial learning and growth opportunities
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven, collaborative climate
Nice to Have Qualifications
- Nice to have MBA
- Nice to have experience in K-12 educational SaaS
- Nice to have experience with ERP, Nutrition or Automation markets
Salary: $73,000-$92,000 + bonus
What You Get:
• Ongoing career training and exposure to industry evolution
• Opportunity to advance within the organization
• Fulfilling work with a company that betters the educational system while developing and providing exceptional software solutions
• A fast-paced, dynamic work environment with a fun culture
• Competitive pay
• Generous 401K with matching 4% of base salary
• Health insurance paid 100% for employee; 80% for spouse/dependents
• Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO) Plan plus paid holidays
EOE STATEMENT We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.