We are seeking a Modern Work Product Marketing Manager to join our product marketing team. Cloud Direct is one of the UK’s leading, and fastest growing Microsoft partners. The successful candidate will develop our value propositions to deliver and manage Modern Work Microsoft Cloud services for our customers.
Working within our marketing function, you will report to the Senior Product Marketing Manager. The Product Marketing team plays a critical role in making sure our solutions meet the needs of our customers, are profitable and the technical features of our solutions are expressed as business benefits.
This role will suit someone from a Product Management or Product Marketing background looking for the next step in their career with a growing company in one of the fastest growing industries.
What you will be doing
- Own the process of value proposition development for our technology services
- Project manage the value proposition process with input from teams across the business
- Lead the development of pricing strategies for value propositions
- Provide coaching and guidance to the sales team on value propositions
- Market research including customer interviews and competitor analysis
- Contribute to marketing webinars and events
Skills and experience:
You’re confident at
- Understanding technology and learning new things. Ideally you will have experience working in product management or product marketing in a tech company.
- Working with and project managing different stakeholders to develop an idea
- Becoming the subject matter expert for the value propositions you are working on
- Value proposition development
You know the basics of
- Microsoft cloud products (Azure, M365, O365)
- Product go-to-market strategies
- Project management
- Marketing or sales
You’ll be trained up in
- Microsoft technologies
What do we offer you?
- Pension contribution
- Health care cash plan
- Life Assurance/Critical Illness/Income Protection
- Birthday lunches
- Fun Fund
- Many more...
This is the perfect opportunity for ambitious individuals to develop their careers with a leading company in the transformational cloud computing industry.