Product Marketing Manager
DigitSan Francisco8M ago
Digit is the smartest way for anyone to prepare financially for life's needs, wants, surprises and dreams, without changing their daily behavior. This is important because managing personal finances is hard. 65% of Americans couldn’t come up with $2,000 in the event of an emergency. National credit card debt is at a record high of over $1 trillion. Our mission is to make financial health effortless for everyone.
We are looking for a Growth Product Marketing Manager and a Core Product Marketing Manager to play a pivotal role in shaping the Digit member experience. Both roles will have a wide scope of influence with high visibility, and will have the opportunity to work closely with cross-functional partners as well as potentially manage other Product Marketers as the team grows. Strong candidates will be curious, empathetic, data-driven and passionate about understanding and representing the member voice. Both roles will report to our Head of Product Marketing, based in San Francisco, CA.
If you're passionate about making a meaningful difference in people's lives in partnership with a smart, driven and fun-loving team, we're excited to meet you!
Here are some ways you will make an impact:
- Drive member insight & empathy: Be the voice and expert of our members, and be a cross-functional partner in driving research and gathering insights on member’s needs, attitudes and behaviors
- Define positioning & messaging: Shape the product narrative and drive messaging across product and marketing channels, based on member insights as well as competitive research, with alignment from key stakeholders
- Lead go-to-markets: Define and execute go-to-market strategies across channels, that drive business metrics, including marketing campaigns on owned channels (e.g. SMS, push, email)
- Build member-focused products: Partner with Product, Engineering, Design to shape new product experiences and optimize existing experiences throughout the member journey
- Drive product growth and retention: Develop and implement data-driven lifecycle marketing strategies across owned channels (e.g. SMS, push, email) and optimize the marketing programs with continuous testing
Are you the candidate we are looking for?
- Strong Product Marketing experience, with deeply rooted empathy for the consumer
- Analytical thinker and experience in data-driven marketing
- Naturally curious, and capable of seeking information, solving problems, organizing resources, and delivering results in dynamic situations independently
- Motivated to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to collaborate and work cross-functionally
- Experience developing and executing go-to-market launches
- Experience working with growth-related projects or teams
(Note, these really are “nice-to-haves”. It's completely possible that you don't have any of these and are still a great fit for the team)
- Experience in lifecycle marketing or strategy consulting
- Experience at a large consumer company and/or fast-growing startup
- Experience conducting qualitative and quantitative user, competitive and market research
What we offer you:
- Competitive salary and stock options
- 100% paid health, vision and dental coverage
- 18 weeks parental leave
- Fertility benefits
- Commuter and wellness benefits
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Flexible work-from-home
- Catered lunches with unlimited snacks and drinks
Digit automates the day-to-day work of managing money so you never even have to think about it. We want to eliminate the stress and anxiety people feel about their finances while helping them build a solid foundation for the future they’re trying to achieve. Our technology combines machine learning, behavioral psychology, and natural language interaction to provide a personal assistant you can trust to work toward your goals while you spend your time and effort on what’s most important in your life.
Our team is currently 60+people, and we’re looking to grow to 80 by the end of 2019. In September, we announced our Series C, led by returning investor General Catalyst who also led Digit’s Series A, that’s helped further accelerate Digit’s growth, core product, and mission to help everybody maintain and achieve financial health.
Go here to learn more about our values and the life at Digit: https://digit.co/careers
Digit is a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer supporting workforce diversity. We do not discriminate based upon race, ethnicity, ancestry, citizenship status, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, mental or physical disability, political affiliation, status as a victim of domestic violence, assault or stalking, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply and consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.