Product Marketing Manager
KenshooSan Francisco3M ago
Ready to take your career to the next level?
Kenshoo is looking for the best and the brightest to join our rapidly growing team.We're proud of our industry-leading digital marketing software but we're even prouder of the people behind it. That's where you come in!
Reporting to the VP of Product Marketing, the Senior Product Marketer will be responsible for driving product marketing related activities including messaging, competitive positioning, product launches, sales enablement and pricing. This position requires an understanding of online marketing ecosystems including social, search, mobile and display advertising by brands and agencies. The Sr. Product Marketer will collaborate closely with Sales, Business Development, Marketing and Product Management leaders within the organization as well as strategic partners such as Microsoft.
Responsibilities and Duties
A successful candidate is able to:
- Work closely with product leadership to translate technical product details into benefits for the client, and craft compelling messages across marketing channels (web pages, brochures, pitch decks)
- Communicate the value of product features to the sales team and develop sales tools that facilitate the selling process, including case studies, video scripts, pitch decks, website copy and blog posts
- Through interviews, surveys, and sales data, gain insight into customer use of current products, untapped opportunities, and buyer personas
- Research and articulate market directions, technology trends, standards, customer requirements and competitive threats.
- Drive key marketing functions including sales support, feature prioritization, launch plans and collateral creation.
- Deliver sales enablement with product leaders for internal account teams and partners.
- Plan and implement promotional/product campaigns in partnership with field marketing teams and partner teams.
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing programs/communications.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Passion and dedication
- Desire to be the best
- Ability to lead within your team and cross-functionally
- Take a unique, innovative approach to your role
- Excellent interpersonal communication and writing skills
- Proven track-record of problem-solving in challenging and innovative environments
Qualifications and Skills
- 3+ years of product marketing experience in ecommerce, martech, or adtech verticals
- Strong detail-oriented project management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication, organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Work with minimal supervision and takes initiative and ownership.
- The successful candidate should be highly motivated and demonstrate ability to multi-task and work effectively in a team environment to contribute to the success of the organization.