Product Marketing Manager
NostoHelsinki, Berlin,London1Y ago
Nosto helps digitally native commerce and direct-to-consumer brands create 1-to-1 personalized experiences across all touchpoints. Our platform powers billions of dollars of additional revenue for over 2,500 digital commerce brands like Helly Hansen, Citizens of Humanity. Le Sportsac, Flight Club, Jansport, Everlast, and Lunya.
We've won dozens of awards, our customer reviews are stellar, and we're a premier partner of all the major ecommerce platforms. We were founded in 2011 and we now have 7 offices in 6 countries.
Product marketing at Nosto is one of the most important roles at Nosto — and we’re looking for an exceptional product marketer to step in and take global ownership. The ideal candidate is equal parts marketer, strategist, and technologist that can deeply understand how and why people and companies use B2B technology products.
We have a heavy need on outbound product marketing right now (product comms and launches, sales enablement, collateral etc) and an increasing need on the inbound portion as well (competitive analysis, win/loss research, product positioning, etc). This is an influential role with significant ownership and is as much strategy as it is execution — ultimately this person will be the voice of the product and drive the future product strategy as well.
This role is ideally located in our Helsinki HQ but can be potentially located in either in our London or Berlin office as well. The role has wide latitude for decision making, and has significant support from a stellar design team and other experienced marketers. This role is part of the marketing team but works incredibly closely with our stellar product management organization on a daily basis.
We also are working on a variety of interesting and high impact content and growth marketing, user onboarding, and activation projects that intersect with product marketing and there is significant opportunity to take a leadership role.
- 4+ years of B2B product marketing experience, with extremely strong preference for strong experience with ecommerce or marketing technology
- Native level english speaking and writing with the ability to both write and edit
- Significant outbound product marketing experience in sales enablement collateral creation (battlecards, product 1 pagers, etc) and sales team training
- Experience in developing product narratives and messaging pillars for different personas
- Experience in customer and market segmentation and research
Nice to have:
- Background in technical product marketing thought leadership
- Experience in activation, onboarding, customer marketing
What we’ll offer you in return:
- A job that gives you independence and autonomy, and the opportunity to make a real difference in a fast-growing company
- Great team consisting of former employees of top global online brands and online entrepreneurs (e.g. Rocket Internet, Amazon, Google etc.)
- A global mindset with international customers and offices in multiple cities around Europe and in the U.S.
- An inspiring working environment within an internationally diverse team of extremely skilled and experienced professionals (we have people from +30 countries and counting)