Product Marketing Manager
The Predictive IndexBoston7M ago
Product Marketing Manager
at The Predictive Index (View all jobs)
The Predictive Index is a technology company and the leader in talent optimization. We are also an award-winning best place to work (Inc., Glassdoor, Boston Business Journal, The Boston Globe).
Our mission is “Better work, better world," and we take great pride in PI’s power to supercharge workplace relationships and culture to achieve the unthinkable. We’re our own best case study! You’ll be working toward a mission that inspires you, and you’ll be surrounded by fun, smart, driven people day in and day out.
There’s a reason more than 8,000 companies—including Drift, the LA Clippers, Hugo Boss, Docusign, and Nissan—trust PI to help them hire top talent, design winning teams, and develop leaders at every level. Come discover how we empower our clients to solve their biggest challenges and make their business dreams come true.
As Product Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring the best possible customer experience for our partner network through our Talent Optimization platform. You will serve as a connector and expert to internal teams and help provide clarity and education to our partners and their clients while working closely with Product Management, Marketing, Partner Success, and Sales teams to cohesively reach our goals.
- Maintain an understanding of our partner network’s needs and their client’s needs and communicate them across our teams.
- Maintain and evolve buyer persona(s) to accurately reflect our partners and their clients’ needs, pain points, and stories.
- Effectively collaborate with our Product, Learn, Marketing, Sales, and Partner Success teams to develop enablement materials and maintain consistent brand voice.
- Serve as liaison to the company on positioning of platform features, company strategy, and key benefits to the partner network.
- Collaborate with internal Learn and Product teams to determine product feature fit in the platform and in educational materials.
- Support partner materials, workshops, certifications, events, and systems with on brand messaging.
- Coordinate with the Product Marketing team to ensure a cohesive strategy across all business needs.
- Work with partner marketing, partner success, partner recruitment, and operations to positively impact partner and partner-client experience and create alignment.
SHOULD YOU APPLY?
If you’ve got all the below skills, drop what you’re doing right now and reach out. If you’ve got some of these skills, we still want to hear from you!
- Demonstrated success positioning and messaging complex products to different customer profiles.
- Change agent willing to experiment, learn, and pivot by making data driven decisions.
- Ability to build relationships across the company on behalf of the customer.
- Understand the challenges of a B2B2C model and ability to communicate and influence around them.
- Experience communicating effectively at all levels from customer to c-suite.
- Passion for continuous improvement, coaching, management, and creating high performing teams.
Just as our employees are threads in the cultural fabric of PI, THREADS is our framework for understanding our core values.
- Teamwork: Focus on the “we,” not the “me.”
- Honesty: Follow your moral compass.
- Reliability: Be someone others can count on.
- Energy: Be balanced, be energized.
- Action: Errors of action are better than errors of inaction. Be brave.
- Drive: Own it.
- Scope: Don't try to boil the ocean.
The Predictive Index participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is an Internet-based system that compares information from an employee's Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification, to data from U.S. Department of Homeland Security and Social Security Administration records to confirm employment eligibility.
The Predictive Index is an Equal Opportunity Employer.