Product Marketing Manager
Signal A.INew York4M ago
About the role - What's your purpose:
To support our ongoing expansion in the United States, Signal is looking for a technically adept Product Marketing Manager who understands go-to-market execution for B2B markets. Based out of our New York office, the role will report to the Product Marketing Lead and will play a major role in planning and executing Signal’s go-to-market strategy while also being the voice of the buyer in the US.
Key Responsibilities - What you'll be doing:
- Help shape and develop Signal’s go-to-market strategy as part of the global Product Marketing team.
- Own all US go-to-market launches, process and driving from conception to execution.
- Refine GTM frameworks and tools for collaboration with global PMM team.
- Develop US-centric company and product value propositions, product positioning and messaging that differentiates our products/features in the US market.
- Develop a deep understanding of US market buyers and users (i.e. who buys and uses our product and why, and who doesn’t and why)
- Be the voice of the US market buyers/users, feeding back to the wider global product team.
- Help build and communicate compelling product offerings for target markets. This includes the product itself, its pricing, packaging and launch strategy.
- Enable US sales by helping produce the necessary messaging, material, training, and tools to support the selling process of our products.
- Perform competitive analysis and offer in-depth knowledge of the US market and competitors
- Support US product content such as case studies, videos, website copy and blog posts
- 3+ years in Product Marketing
- Experience working or acting as a provider to PR / Communications market. Alternatively AdTech/MarTech markets.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to communicate across all levels of seniority within a business.
- Capacity to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams
- Desire to work for a fun, fast-paced start-up on an amazing growth trajectory