At SnapStream, our mission is to help organizations harness the power of moments to change how people communicate and form deeper connections. Moments of audio and video hold the power to drive reach and impact, but extracting these moments is really hard. SnapStream makes it easy for news media, government, entertainment, and academic organizations to capture, find, and share these moments to create more persuasive stories, increase audience engagement, and turbocharge rapid response. That's why customers such as The Late Show with Stephen Colbert, The Trouble with Jon Stewart, BuzzFeed, and The White House love us. Pretty cool, huh? 😎
We are looking for a rock star Product Marketing Manager who understands the journey of our customers and speaks their language fluently. You’ll work closely with SnapStream’s marketing, product, sales, and customer success teams to ensure we clearly and consistently articulate the value of SnapStream to our customers in our target markets. This role is for you if you’re passionate about strategy and product positioning and know how to craft clear, compelling messaging.
- Champion the voice of the customer - deeply understand our target audiences, buyer personas,, key use cases, and customer needs
- Spearhead messaging and positioning - create messaging and content for our products through close collaboration with sales and product management
- Spread the news - lead new feature releases and product launches
- Enable powerful sales engagement - partner closely with sales to develop impactful collateral such as sales assets, data sheets, and case studies to explain the value of our products and enable our commercial success
- Collaborate closely with product management- contribute to discussions around the product roadmap and deliver insights gleaned from customer interactions and win/loss assessments
- Monitor the market - conduct regular competitive analysis and market research to ensure SnapStream is effectively positioned to win
What’s in it for you:
- An opportunity to craft the narratives that drive SnapStream’s go-to-market activities
- Close cross-functional partnerships with the ability to impact marketing, sales, product management, and customer success
- Deeper understanding of and connection with some of the best known news, media, and advocacy organizations in the country
- A flexible, dynamic, collaborative team, a fully remote environment, and a culture that supports fearless experimentation
What you’ll bring to SnapStream:
- 3-5 years of product marketing or related experience — ideally in high-growth B2B SaaS environments
- Effective cross-functional collaboration skills to proactively develop and execute go-to-market strategies that support the product roadmap, revenue, and retention goals
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and competing priorities with a keen attention to detail and prioritization
- Ability to capture and translate the right data points and market research into actionable insights and actionable, compelling messaging and enablement materials
SnapStream has 200+ happy customers and a strong cash flow with accelerating growth. If you have the drive to help us build something great and resonate with our core values, then you will make an impact.
SnapStream Core Values
Our core values serve as our operating system at SnapStream. It shapes how we work, who we hire and why we win. The SnapStream Way is to:
🔎Be curious: Ask lots of questions. Always try to get to the “why”.
👟Walk in the customer’s shoes: Get to know and understand our customers so you can be an advocate.
🧪Experiment without fear: Embrace emerging product marketing trends, find new ways to tell relatable stories, and don’t be afraid to challenge how B2B marketing is usually done.
🤩Be an owner: As a growing, scrappy team, identify opportunities outside of your immediate purview and run with them to completion.
👯♂️Enjoy the journey... together: Teamwork is everything. We’ll challenge each other but with respect and empowerment. And have a ton of fun along the way.
This is a full-time, competitively paid position with equity participation. If you are a builder and resonate with our core values, then you will have the opportunity to make an impact.
We know you are looking for more than "just a job." We believe in taking care of all SnapStreamers by offering a broad suite of benefits and opportunities for growth.
- Work from anywhere and be part of a remote-first team with occasional in-person collaboration
- Be an owner and help build something meaningful. Every person at every level here at SnapStream has ownership in the company - we offer ALL full-time employees an equity stake in the company.
- Count on great insurance: health insurance plans paid 100% by us for employees, and FSA or HSA, vision and dental, life insurance and disability insurance are available.
- Stay balanced with paid vacation and paid parental leave.
- Plan for retirement with a 401k plan with company matching.
- Get & stay fit with gym memberships and fitness challenges that promote health and build team camaraderie.
- Enjoy freedom and collaboration - work with high-performing, collaborative coworkers in an intentional remote-first work environment powered by all the tools & technologies you need to be successful.
SnapStream is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status.