Product Marketing Manager
PaytientAnywhere19 days ago
Paytient is looking for an experienced Product Marketing Manager to be one of the first hires on our marketing team with focus primarily on the member experience from activation to recurring utilization.
You will work side-by-side with our Customer Success, Sales, Marketing, and BD teammates to deeply understand the ideal member experience and deliver member-facing content & strategies that will fulfill our shared goals.
You’ll be a key translator and communicator of the value proposition for Paytient to health plan members and responsible for optimizing member engagement and utilization.
- Develop and implement member education & enablement resources and content such as email campaigns, presentations, FAQs and collateral
- Develop, lead and execute integrated marketing and communications plans essential to support member growth goals
- Partner with internal teams to develop thought leadership content and strategy for members and brokers/consultants.
- Work with contract designers to create and source art that enhances the brand
- 5+ years of full-time product marketing, preferably in healthcare and/or with B2B, tech-enabled employer benefit experience strongly preferred
- Comfortable with ambiguity – thrives in unstructured environments and desires ownership
- BA/BS or equivalent experience
- Optional but helpful; experience working at an early stage startup
- Permanent US work authorization required
Paytient believes that a diverse set of backgrounds and experiences enrich our teams and allow us to achieve above and beyond our goals. If you do not have experience in all of the areas detailed above, we hope that you will share your unique background with us in your application and how it can be additive to our teams.