Product Marketing Manager
AmplienceUK7 days ago
As a Product Marketing Manager you will play a pivotal role in developing and supporting mission-critical go to market strategies and tactics to grow Amplience’s position as the only headless experience management platform for brands and retailers.
You will operate across the four core pillars of product marketing;
- Intelligence; understanding the market, our buyers and our competitors through qualitative and quantitative research to aid positioning/messaging, validate market needs and inform demand generation and sales strategies.
- Positioning; developing buyer personas, crafting and testing positioning, audience, product and feature messaging.
- Launch; In partnership with product management, you will develop strategies to clearly articulate why customers should choose Amplience. This includes defining metrics of success, launch processes and supporting collateral.
- Enablement; Engaging storytelling through the creation of elevator pitches and sales decks that resonate. The development of these sales assets and materials help support internal and customer facing teams to understand who to target, why and how to win by clearly and concisely packaging everything up for sellers, CSMs and buyers to have everything they need to know about our product and approach.
In short, you will draw on your in-depth technical, competitor and product knowledge to create and deliver clear and compelling product collateral and content, in collaboration with a wide array of internal teams here at Amplience.
These can range from feature & benefit datasheets, product presentations, playbooks, talking points, one pagers, battlecards, guides, standard demos, video summaries and snippets, webpages, webinars, blog posts, FAQs, RFI/RFP templates, and price/ROI calculators.
You will be comfortable operating across the entire customer journey to support key marketing, sales and company wide objectives.
Skills Knowledge and Expertise
- Relevant marketing, business or technical university degree
- Experience and knowledge of the eCommerce and retail industries.
- Experience in enterprise B2B SaaS, cloud services or enterprise software product marketing experience, bonus points for Enterprise Content Management and eCommerce/Retail focused solution experience.
- Proven copywriting, communication and presentation skills - able to create and give clear and compelling value proposition presentations, and develop product collateral
- Technically adept, not afraid to delve into product detail, do in-depth competitor comparisons, build product demonstrations and create technical datasheets
- A strong communicator and presenter to both internal and external audiences
- A start-up entrepreneurial mentality: self-motivated, driven and committed with high energy levels
- Hands on and delivery focused, committed to results and growing the business
- Excellent people skills to interact with colleagues, cross-functional teams, customers, prospects and partners
- Highly organised with a strong eye for detail. Able to prioritise effectively.
What's in it for you?
So what's in it for you? Aside from using some great technologies and working with smart friendly people who are very generous with their knowledge, we have a great set of benefits to recognise everybody's individual needs.
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working arrangements
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Employee share options so that everyone can benefit from our success
- Enhanced maternity & paternity policies
- Extra holidays once you've been with us for a while
- The option to purchase additional holidays
- Charity / volunteer days
- Life assurance policy
- Ride to work scheme
- Season ticket advance loans
- Study leave