Product Marketing Manager
Reporting to the VP of Marketing, you live and breathe product marketing and know the immense value this strategic function brings to an organization. Through your proven experience in B2B product marketing, you’ve learned how to keep your eye on the big picture and execute on what needs to get done to move the needle. You’ve lived the role first-hand and you’re in it because you love it and couldn’t imagine doing anything but product marketing!
We’re looking for a seasoned Product Marketing Manager who will take integrate.ai to new heights and work with industry analysts and SMEs to position us as a leader in the market. You’ll be responsible for core go-to-market activities and ongoing product success - defining product positioning through a deep understanding of the market, buyers, and key competitors. You’ll synthesize information and serve as an internal and external evangelist and influencer to ensure the sales, marketing, and customer love teams are equipped with the right tools, knowledge, and information to properly position integrate.ai to win in the market.
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in B2B Product Marketing and/or Product Management, preferably at a SaaS company
- Analyst relations experience with firms such as Forrester and Gartner is a must
- Outstanding storytelling skills - both written and verbal; you have a knack for developing compelling, differentiated, and memorable product narratives and have coached others to do the same
- You enjoy collaborating with passionate cross-functional teams (e.g., sales, product management, marketing, customer love)
- You’re a self-starter with a “roll up your sleeves” attitude
- Experience marketing to the retail, telecommunications, and/or banking industries is considered an asset
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or a related field; Pragmatic Institute/Marketing certification is considered an asset