Product Marketing Manager
VIOOHLondon16 days ago
Role Title: Product Marketing Manager
Reports to: Product Marketing Lead
Location: Paddington, London/Remote
Role Type: Permanent, Full Time
Let’s step back a second - how do we say our name? Well, it sounds like ‘view’. It’s also a lot shorter than saying ‘Viewed Impressions for Out of Home’. We’re making it easy to sell and buy digital out of home (OOH) inventory. Our premium marketplace is connecting buyers and sellers, across the globe, simply.
We are working to transform the industry and we believe it’s important to connect OOH and digital advertising to deliver brand experiences and more meaningful outcomes for agencies and advertisers.
Join us as we build out the leading, global out of home (OOH) marketplace. Simply put, it’s our mission to make it easy to buy and sell OOH inventory.
We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager (PMM) to help scale our newly created product marketing function. Reporting to the product marketing lead, the PMM provides support to multiple departments and regions across the VIOOH product suite.
You will help execute our messaging strategy for how we communicate to the market and drive our efforts to help both technical and non-technical audiences understand why digital OOH is essential in advertising campaigns. You will be communicating with multiple stakeholders internally and client-side across both supply and demand.
The role sits within the marketing department but you’ll work hand-in-hand with the product team to ensure readiness for new features, coordinate the launch of new offerings and ensure customer-facing employees are able to sell and support our products.
What we’ll expect from you
- Collaborate with all marketing functions on the identification and prioritisation of client, partner and market opportunities.
- Collaborate with product managers and analysts and become responsible for all PMK needs for a segment of the VIOOH product suite.
- Build out customer and country-level personas and continuously update and align the product messaging to all our clients, partners and suppliers’ needs and help drive a better brand and product experience.
- Work with our commercial team and analysts to ensure all new features have the necessary communication, collateral and internal training.
- Help project manage GTM process for new launches & releases
- Build and maintain a competitor analysis; their technology, market releases and business partners, as well as staying ahead on external technological, social and economic factors that may impact product development.
- Create and maintain product documents that clearly outline tech specs, features, benefits and applications.
- Work with our education and training teams to develop and communicate product training material as required for new and existing products.
What we are looking for:
Experience we love you to have:
- 5+ years of overall experience in marketing or product management and/or 2+ years’ experience in product marketing.
- A clear understanding of the programmatic ecosystem and the technology powering programmatic trading.
- Relevant experience marketing cutting-edge technologies to enterprises and turning customer feedback into strategy.
- Experience in, or passion for, start-ups and an ability to bring a ‘I want to build it’ mentality alongside a drive for growing revenue and loyalty.
- Strong cross-functional skills. Be able to work well with different personalities and multiple stakeholders
Desirable technical skills:
- Experience in managing the localisation of PMK content - we operate across the world and our content needs to reflect that
- Comfortable working with multiple departments and stakeholders, both internally and externally
- Ability to communicate technical documents and processes into language and messaging that relevant stakeholders will be able to understand.
- Ability to delve into technical detail and align with Product Managers to really understand the platform and frame it accordingly
- Comfortable working on certain projects and processes as the lead product marketer when required
- Attention to detail is a must!
- A love of using data and analytics to support your decisions is also beneficial.
- Excellent written and communication skills - a bit of design flair for visuals and presentations is a bonus
- Comfortable working in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
- Happy to advise on and create new processes where needed
- We’re a small team so it’s important that you are willing to lend a hand, offer an idea and jump in on projects (sometimes outside your role).
You will become a very visible member of our company and will be working alongside our product team, our commercial team and of course, our growing marketing team.
VIOOH is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
- Seniority Level - Mid-Senior level
- Industry - Marketing & Advertising Computer Software
- Employment Type - Full-time
- Job Functions - Marketing Advertising