Product Marketing Manager
High Country SearchDenver18d ago
A rapidly growing software development and services company focused on audio and web conferencing technology solutions is seeking a Product Marketing Associate role.
This role will primarily be product marketing focused (upstream) but will also require some marketing communications and sales operations support. This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated individual to help launch and bring to market an in-demand capability in a very attractive vertical. This is an incredible opportunity to really catapult the right candidate’s career into a seasoned SaaS product/owner marketing professional both upstream and downstream in a highly visible market!
The Product Marketing Associate is responsible for providing product support and executing against the marketing strategy. This role will provide sales support, enablement and training, channel support and work in an agile manner. This role will further inform product innovation by conducting research and competitive analysis to inform the product road map and feature set.
Specific Duties/ Responsibilities:
• Develop market requirements document to create business case for products.
· Demonstrate understanding of high-quality design practices. This includes participation in all aspects of UX: research, ideation, strategy, interaction design, information architecture and visual execution.
· Deliver requirements for and prioritization for features and product innovation.
· Conduct pricing analysis and inform pricing strategy.
· Lead and/or facilitate discussions with design, engineering and stakeholders (internal & external) to design and build new innovative experiences.
• Design and implement product launches for all online/offline channels.
• Deliver requirements and prioritization for individual features and innovate product portfolio.
• Identify lead generation opportunities and create all marketing collateral such as whitepapers, data sheets, FAQ, feature/benefit sheets, case studies, etc.
• Provide product positioning materials & training for sales & customer service.
• Develop standardized sales scripts, presentations, proposals, etc.
• 2+ years of software product owner/marketing experience
• 4+ years of experience in marketing roles
• Experience working in the following applications is highly preferred: Pardot, AppCues, Salesforce, Adobe Creative Suite, Adobe Connect, Word Press, PPC Desirable Additional Skills and Experience: • Experience in graphic design and/or video production
• Experience in Social Media Marketing
• Experience in A/B testing and Methodology
• Experience with Agile work methodologies
• Experience with SQL and data base query languages
• Experience in Project Management
• Experience executing product launches