At Ankorstore, we believe that local independent retailers have a great impact on the soul of our cities and villages, and we believe that they will flourish even more if they are provided with great tools and exceptional shopping conditions. With this in mind, we are building the largest marketplace that connects authentic European brands with thousands of independent retailers. We are extremely proud to be able to support these amazing entrepreneurs every day.
Ankorstore was founded in 2019 and has recently closed a €250m Series C funding. We already have over 450 employees and want to continue to scale strongly.
About Your Role
As a Product Marketing Manager at Ankorstore, you will make sure that our suite of products provides high value to brands and independent retailers and effectively help them grow their business in Europe.
From researching buyers, positioning features, naming, competitive analysis, internal and external communications, you help shape the messaging of Ankorstore products and help grow our user base and usage frequency.
Product Marketers are part of the Product team, which is organized in tribes.
In your tribe, you will closely collaborate with product managers, product designers and developers. You will also work hand in hand with our brand studio, growth, sales and marketing teams to solve customer’s pains while driving revenue.
Your missions will be:
- Understand our users - You will develop a business approach to research market, competition & users.
- Shape the product - You will position & define key messaging of our product features.
- Rollout product initiatives - You will be responsible for rolling out our product features and initiatives both internally and externally, making sure all our stakeholders understand what are the benefits and buy-in.
What we are looking for
- You have 3 to 5 years of experience in the B2B sector, product marketing management, marketing, or sales
- You speak fluent English (Another European language is a plus)
- You are customer-centric: you are an active listener, you enjoy talking to users, and you have the ability to quickly pinpoint what drives them in order to fuel your marketing strategies
- You have worked in cross-functional teams (Product, Sales, Marketing)
- You are rigorous and at ease when having to handle various projects, coordinate with different stakeholders at once
- Hands-on mentality with a willingness to move things forward
What’s in for you
- One in a time opportunity to join one of the fastest growing European startups just after series C, where you will be able to shape things autonomously and participate in the future of the organisation
- Working with a very ambitious & mission driven team backed by powerful VCs (Tiger Global, Bain Capital)
- Strong values, a real purpose-driven company, in an international environment
- A real playground for development with exciting career opportunities, locally or internationally, with strong mentors
- Competitive compensation
- Location: one of our European offices (Paris, Berlin, Amsterdam, Stockholm, London, Barcelona) with flexible remote policy