Product Marketing Manager
As a Product Marketer at Permutive, you’ll play an important role telling product stories and supporting commercial functions during an exciting growth period. The Product Marketing team works closely with every function in the business - from Engineering and Product though to Sales and Customer Success - to tell our story in the market, so we’re looking for someone who’s naturally curious, creative, and highly collaborative to make an impact.
After driving significant revenue uplifts for leading publishers including BuzzFeed, Business Insider and The Economist, we are making waves in the market and expanding the Product Marketing function to accelerate this growth. There has never been a more exciting time to join us, and this presents a huge opportunity for anyone joining our team right now.
What you'll be doing
- Supporting the adoption and usage of Permutive solutions across EMEA with clear messaging and tactics. You'll work closely with Product Marketing teammates PMM and cross-functional stakeholders to develop compelling, audience-specific messages, and drive alignment across our go-to-market strategy.
- Working with Product and Marketing on product releases and updates, as well as the various ways of communicating these effectively.
- Translating messaging into decks, one pagers, playbooks, business cases and other materials to help the sales teams close more deals, faster.
- Supporting the specific needs of individual sales cycles with tailored decks and other collateral as needed.
- Joining prospect and customer meetings to understand customer pain points and gain exposure to the sales process for better sales enablement.
- Working with the wider team on customer case studies and related marketing activities.
- Collaborating with Sales, Product, Engineering and the broader Marketing team to ensure alignment and execution on the needs of our publishers in terms of messaging, priorities and measures of success.
- Understanding market trends and competitors that enable you to highlight why our solution is the best in the market, and develop differentiated marketing strategies to increase our market presence and penetration.
You would be perfect for this role if you have:
- Some product marketing experience for a b2b SaaS platform
- A start up mentality and personality: you're mission driven, team-focused and not afraid to get stuck in
- A proven track record of customer-centric marketing using both qualitative and quantitative research methodologies
- Exceptional writing and editing skills combined with strong presentation and public speaking skills
- A knack for explaining complex technical concepts in simple terms
- The drive to be a self-starter and independently productive
- A desire to be part of a close, collaborative team
- Strong organisational skills along with the demonstrated ability to work to a deadline
- Great references from people who would love to work with you again
We take a structured, objective approach to salary-setting, which is based on market information, our compensation strategy, and your experience and capability as assessed through our interview process. We review salaries at least once a year.
For a candidate who meets some of our criteria above, we would offer a salary of around £50,000, plus bonus and share options.
If you meet all of our criteria above, and bring additional skills and experience to the table, we would offer a salary of up to £70,000, plus bonus and share options.
- Stock options (you'll own a piece of the pie)
- Parental Leave Policy entitling new parents up to 26 weeks of leave on full pay
- Time to rest and relax with unlimited paid leave (minimum expectation of 25 days annually)
- Extensive training and development opportunities
- Automatic enrolment into our pension scheme from day one
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
At Permutive, we’re taking a thoughtful, intersectional, long-term approach to diversity, equity & inclusion. We care deeply about creating an inclusive work environment that allows everyone to flourish, and we are taking continual action to progress in that direction. If you would like to read an outline of efforts we have already made towards becoming a more inclusive company as well as insight into what we are actively working on, you can find that information here.
How we are responding to COVID-19
We have a physical office presence in London and New York. At the beginning of March 2020 we made the decision to move to working from home for all Permutive employees until January 2021. We have invested significant time and budget into ensuring that everyone is suitably equipped to manage this time period. Our guiding principle behind any decision we make will always be the health and well-being of our employees.