As a Product Marketer at 360Learning, you will own the positioning and messaging for a portfolio of products–including one in the early stages of product development. For existing products, you’ll work closely with Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success to drive demand and adoption. For upcoming products, you’ll work hand-in-hand with a Product Manager to shape the product and go-to-market strategy.
You’ll join a new function at 360Learning and will be part of building a Product Marketing team from the ground up. You will be coached by our Director of Product Marketing.
Hear from your future coach:
“We have a top-notch product marketing team at 360 We're dedicated to being the voice of the customer, leveraging their insights to create compelling sales collateral and drive our product roadmap. We're an incredibly cross-functional team sitting at the intersection of product and sales.” - Genevieve Carbone https://www.linkedin.com/in/genevievecarbone/
Within 1 month, you will:
- Experience a comprehensive onboarding that includes insight into our team, culture, and product
- Meet with your new PMM colleagues (and participate in your first team building activity!)
- Meet with your PMs
- Set your first OKRs
Within 3 months, you will:
- Launch your first product updates with our tier methodology
- Take over ownership of Pendo, our in-app messaging tool
- Draft messaging for your product pillar that sets us apart in the market
Within 6 months, you will:
- Draft your first customer case study
- Create your first battlecard for our sales team
- Conduct win/loss interviews with customers and lost prospects
Within 12 months, you will:
- Develop compelling sales collateral that will showcase the value of our product provides to customers
- Lead cross-functional product launches and campaigns that drive product demand and adoption
- Continuously monitor sales and marketing performance to identify opportunities to improve our go-to-market strategy
- Conduct market research–including customer interviews, win/loss analysis, and competitive intel–to inform our product and go-to-market strategy
The Skill Set
- 1-2 years of product marketing experience at a B2B SaaS company
- 5 years of relevant experience
- You are a strong communicator. You’re a go-to person for colleagues to help refine narrative structure, messaging, and copy
- You are data-driven but know that qualitative observations bring invaluable texture–you take the time and effort to ensure you’ve captured the whole story
- You are meticulous when it comes to details but never lose sight of the big picture
- You thrive in ambiguity. You have numerous examples of taking complex requirements and opposing viewpoints to deliver high-impact projects
- You’re “customer obsessed”
- Enthusiasm for our culture explained here: https://bit.ly/Convexity_360L
What we offer
- Compensation: Pay structure includes base salary, variable incentive pay, and company equity 📈
- Benefits/Perks: Comprehensive medical, vision, and dental insurance starting your first full month 🏥 401k matching starting from day 1 🏦 Generous parental leave 👶 Professional development opportunities through our own platform 📚
- Balance: We offer unlimited days of annual PTO 🌴 5 days for sick leave 🤒 10 holidays 🗓 We are a remote-first organization and promote flexible work hours 🏠
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion: We have 6 active ERGs including Mental Health, Environmental/Sustainability, Women, Parents, LGBTQIA2S+, and Ethnic Diversity. Each group has at least one executive team member serving as a member of the group, bringing greater awareness to each group’s activities and providing a quick path to impact 🤝
- Corporate Social Responsibility: Review our CSR Charter: 360learning.com/blog/corporate-social-responsibility-charter 🌎🌏🌍
- Culture: A framework that will help you make an impact - envision what's it like to join 360Learning through our Onboarding Journey: https://360learning.com/blog/360learner-journey/ & Convexity Culture: https://bit.ly/Convexity_360L 🚀👩🏻💻🏆
Who We Are
360Learning enables companies to upskill from within by turning their experts into champions for employee, customer, and partner growth. With our LMS for collaborative learning, Learning & Development teams can accelerate upskilling with the help of internal experts instead of slow top-down training. 360Learning is the easiest way to onboard and upskill employees, train customer-facing teams, and enable customers and partners–all from one place.
360Learning powers the future of work at 1,700 organizations. Founded in 2013, 360Learning has raised $240 million with 400+ team members across the US and EMEA.
Learning Includes Everyone.
In concert with our culture, 360Learning believes learning includes everyone and that means embracing the strengths of diversity, connectedness, and inclusion. Through conscientious efforts, our global footprint celebrates cultures, perspectives, and experiences from all over the world to support our platform that is built for all regardless of race, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, veteran status or any other aspect which makes an individual unique or protected by laws and regulations in the locations where we operate. Thus, 360Learning is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, and we commit to continue this throughout our processes for recruitment, compensation, benefits, performance, promotion, and all other conditions and terms of employment. We want to learn from and with you!