Product Marketing Manager
🏰 What we’re building
After creating custom payment systems in-house at previous companies and realizing the pain of keeping these ad-hoc solutions up to date, we started asking how other businesses were handling their business-to-business payment needs.
We spent 9 months conducting over 300 customer development interviews and came up with a framework to build the simplest way to send and receive B2B payments. Three years later, we have a product that we are proud of and a healthy list of happy customers, but we are really just getting started.
We are a small, but quickly growing engineering first startup with our team working remotely from a city they love! ❤️ Our environment encourages intellectual curiosity, problem solving, and openness—one that provides the support and mentorship needed to succeed, learn, and grow. We’ll make sure you have everything you need to do your best work and make an impact.
🎯Product Marketing at Routable
The product marketing manager will collaborate closely with our product, design, engineering, and sales teams to develop product positioning and messaging, collateral and sales activation materials. You will also be responsible for developing the go-to-market strategy and campaigns for cross-channel product promotion.
It’s a unique chance to be an advocate for our current and prospective customers, ensuring that we build amazing product solutions.You would be the ‘voice of the customer’ internally within the company.
📝 You will:
- Develop go-to-market strategies and drive launches for new products and features.
- Collaborate with product managers, marketing channels, sales, design, PR and engineering to execute launch plans flawlessly.
- Lead development of core collateral for sales enablement and key marketing tactics, including whitepapers, blog posts, bylines, webinars and speaking engagements.
- Establish a process and conduct the research to be the expert on our customer personas
- Be the go-to-person for new product knowledge and analyze market trends, competitive intelligence, and analytics.
- Ensure our product positioning remains relevant as markets evolve
- Be an expert in competitive marketing intelligence for both new and existing features
- Know and maintain analytics and trends on our competitors
- Partner closely with the Sales team to differentiate Routable in the sales process, ultimately helping them to sell more and close more deals
- Partner closely with the Customer Success team to bring new products to our existing client base to drive cross-sell, and ensure clients know how to use the product
🔍 Need to Have:
- 3+ years of product market campaign development and management
- Analytical mind and strong quantitative skills
- 2+ years of web analytics tool experience (Google Analytics)
- Comfort with marketing & sales automation tools
- Experience in developing lead nurturing programs
- People and management skills to interact with the team and customers
- Empathy and the ability to connect with others on many levels
➕ Nice to have:
- Background in design and copywriting
- Experience with marketing financial products or services
- You know how to code
We are a remote friendly culture!
Rather than restrict ourselves to only find talent in one city, we’d rather find the absolute best people regardless of where they live. One amazing benefit to our remote culture, is that it enables our team to enjoy traveling ✈️ more regularly since they can literally work from wherever!
To help foster amazing relationships with our coworkers, we meet up quarterly as a whole team in some pretty awesome cities!
In the past we’ve met up in San Diego, Seattle, and Austin.
We’d rather invest money into memorable team events rather than expensive offices.
During our meet-up team time, we love to spend time learning a new skill together, and solving problems.
Most recently this has taken on the form of a bread-making class and defeating an Escape Room.
Yeah.. We love to compete together as a team.
We encourage our team to relax and recharge each weekend.
We’ve all been a part of startups before, and know how important it is to take care of yourself so that you can consistently contribute your best.
Quality downtime enables quality uptime.
Yes, we do have super-humans on the team, but even they need their R&R.
🏥 Amazing health insurance
😁 Dental insurance
👀 Vision insurance
📈 Stock options
🚀 We're a remote team
📅 Unlimited PTO