Product Marketing Manager
DeliverooLondon, United Kingdom1Y ago
- Work closely with the User Research and Insights teams, and relevant tools, to build a powerful voice of the customer that can be heard throughout the product lifecycle; using it to drive actionable insights to improve our strategy and experience.
- Develop product positioning and messaging for key products and features, considering factors like the value proposition, target audience and competitive landscape.
- Create the go-to-market plan, collaborating closely with Product Management, Design, Operations, Commercial, Marketing, Comms and Data Science to build effective launch strategies, including: understanding the addressable market, setting target audience and objectives, developing compelling creative assets, and ensuring we drive awareness, engagement and adoption.
- Identify and develop product education initiatives and opportunities to ensure that our customers are always able to easily realise the full value of our products.
- Collaborate with the wider marketing organisation to ensure that our understanding of audience needs, messaging, tone of voice is consistent across all channels.