Product Marketing Manager
ChannelSight is a rapidly growing e-commerce software provider, helping global brands to maximize conversion rates and optimize the online presentation of their products. Our Where to Buy and Digital Shelf solutions provide value to global brands including Sony, Philips, BSH, HP, P&G, and many more.
ChannelSight is looking for a talented and ambitious Product Marketing Manager to join our growing team to help us tell better stories around what we do, and help us deliver on our ambitious targets for 2023 and beyond.
This is an opportunity to build your career at an indigenous and growing e-commerce company in Ireland. We have a track record of promoting internally, and have accelerated many of the careers of our current employees. We’re a hard-working, ambitious bunch who have enjoyed the journey to date!
What will this role entail?
In this exciting role you will be responsible for developing a deep understanding of our markets, users and buying groups. You will have the opportunity to help define and deliver our story to the market and deliver campaigns to promote our e-commerce solutions to a global audience. You will work closely with our product, engineering, and sales teams to ensure our messaging is aligned and our roadmap is accurately reflected in our campaigns.
You will be responsible for creating assets and enabling our global sales teams with the resources needed to support the entire customer lifecycle. You will ensure that our website and collateral is kept updated to reflect our current positioning and feature releases.
You’re a data-driven and revenue-oriented marketer, with a passion for bringing product releases to life and a desire to be the first Product Marketer at ChannelSight. With creative ideas about how to engage different audiences, you’re comfortable managing multiple campaigns at once and working collaboratively across business functions. This is a hands-on role that will partner closely with our commercial, engineering and product teams, leading the creation of compelling persona-centric narratives, engaging product-driven content and sales assets to help drive awareness and generate demand for our products and services.
· Own and maintain a highly strategic, value-driven, messaging foundation across all ChannelSight products.
· Own the development of creative and compelling content, including product documentation, videos, webinars, presentations, FAQs, sales sheets, blog posts, and customer communication.
· Understand our markets, users and buyers. Regularly talk with customers to understand their buying needs, pain points and decision-making drivers. Support market and competitor research projects.
· Partner with our commercial teams to cultivate, define, own customer stories and value testimonials.
· Monitor and evaluate the performance of sales assets and activation materials to develop strategies to maximize win rates.
· Closely partner with our commercial teams to define and drive product-focused enablement content to drive internal activation and adoption of messaging and positioning strategies.
· Work closely with product and engineering teams to understand the roadmap and prepare for feature launches.
· Partner with Sales, Marketing and Product teams, in support of new Product Marketing initiatives. Build and execute feature launches and other campaigns.
· Work closely with sales to ensure they are informed and have supporting resources for product updates.
· Occasional travel.
Skill & Educational Requirements:
· The ideal candidate is an exceptional storyteller with great communication skills and has proven experience at working cross-functionally and managing complex projects with multiple stakeholders.
· A results-driven marketing professional with a proven ability to deliver commitments on time while achieving or exceeding business goals
Marketing and product experience with ambitions to progress in a Product Marketing role.
· Experience delivering multi-touch marketing campaigns, including email marketing, advertising, content creation, and events.
· Understanding of the B2B SaaS market.
· Confidence in writing both short and long form content.
· Highly organized with meticulous attention to detail.
· Creative problem solving, and analytical skills along with ability to execute.
· Demonstrate ability to work cross-organizationally, especially with Commercial, Engineering, and Product Management teams.
· Experience designing sales collateral based on sales conversations, calls, market research, and own expertise.
· Bachelor’s degree.
Experience comes in many forms, and skills have many use cases, so if you think you could be the right fit for this role and are excited by it, we encourage you to apply, even if you don’t meet all of our ideal requirements. There is no one “perfect” candidate, and our assessment is based not only on experience but on culture fit and enthusiasm.
This role will be based at our office in Dublin. At ChannelSight, we trust each other to do our best work where it works best for a combination of us and our team members. This role offers a hybrid work option, meaning you will both work from home and commute to our Clontarf office, depending on what’s best for you and when it is important for you to meet with colleagues and other teams.
You must be a resident of and eligible to work in the Republic of Ireland to apply for the role.